PDA

View Full Version : Once Again...Speechbubble Generator

nickyp88
03-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Well, I'm getting no answers. And It REALLY pisses me off. I really want this script and yet it seems like nobody is helping me. I already asked habborator, they aren't sharing it. (Stupid, Right?) I asked habboemotion, still no reply yet. I want to know how the "bubble.php" page was coded on the other speechbubble generators. Once again... Please somebody give me answers and REAL ones.

Trinity
03-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Well, I'm getting no answers. And It REALLY pisses me off. I really want this script and yet it seems like nobody is helping me. I already asked habborator, they aren't sharing it. (Stupid, Right?) I asked habboemotion, still no reply yet. I want to know how the "bubble.php" page was coded on the other speechbubble generators. Once again... Please somebody give me answers and REAL ones.

Why is it stupid for them not to want to share their work? Why do you think you deserve to have everything given to you?
You've already been given the best answer you could get. Learn PHP.
Fazon gave you lots of help in this thread - http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=651990
Also, in that thread you said you were going to start learning PHP. What happened to that?

nickyp88
03-07-2010, 04:09 PM
I only want to know how the "bubble.php" page is coded. Not asking for much.

Source
03-07-2010, 04:13 PM
You got some fine answers in your other thread. Stop whining, it gets you nothing except less respect.

As said in the other thread. Learn to code PHP and in particular use the GD image library.

nickyp88
03-07-2010, 04:22 PM
I tried the GD imaging. NOTHING IS WORKING.

Trigs
03-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Several people have helped you and all you've done was complain. If you take a look at the code I posted in the other thread (the first code snippet, not the hotlinked one), with a bit of reading up on PHP GD (www.php.net/gd (http://www.php.net/gd)) you could easily create this yourself.

nickyp88
03-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Im sorry for whining guys. I tend to get mad when I feel like people aren't helping me. I will try coding something up.

lTraditional
03-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Im sorry for whining guys. I tend to get mad when I feel like people aren't helping me. I will try coding something up. Actually people are helping you though. Just learn PHP and theres a simple guide on Apolva.com!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!