PDA

View Full Version : VIP Forums

Calvin
03-07-2010, 04:05 PM
The VIP forums which are supposed to be a feature with VIP, I think we should put more use to them because they're just a waste of space at the moment. Maybe do a few competitions in there and start getting it a bit active, or just remove them because at the moment i'd rather not have them. :P

Hecktix
03-07-2010, 04:06 PM
They are mainly there for features tbh - always have been.

Alkaz
03-07-2010, 10:49 PM
I think that the VIP+ forum could be merge with the VIP forum as well as it isn't needed.

FlyingJesus
03-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Considering VIPs change monthly pretty much there wouldn't be much point trying to build a community around it or anything. Never in all my time seen it used for much more than asking for the changes you can get tbh, except for the Christmas songs

hah
03-07-2010, 11:06 PM
lol vip+ forums still? :L
and yeah a thread should be made in like questions for bla bla bla....and a thread for name changes cause i dont really see the need for a forum... and why can you only see your own threads in that forums :P?

Calvin
03-07-2010, 11:14 PM
lol vip+ forums still? :L
and yeah a thread should be made in like questions for bla bla bla....and a thread for name changes cause i dont really see the need for a forum... and why can you only see your own threads in that forums :P?Think it's because someone might take your name or something? :P Not sure.

Also, I don't see why it's on the features list if it's nothing good?

xxMATTGxx
03-07-2010, 11:18 PM
Think it's because someone might take your name or something? :P Not sure.

Also, I don't see why it's on the features list if it's nothing good?

Well it makes you to see the request for features that VIP users get and other members don't. Back in the day it contained VIP Sub-forums!

Hecktix
03-07-2010, 11:18 PM
I will speak with Brandon and Yoshi about possibilities for reforming the VIP forums in the next week :)

Alex3213
04-07-2010, 11:16 AM
They are mainly there for features tbh - always have been.

Yeah but previously there were VIP comps etc.

I don't think there's much point because they should just be there for the features now, as it is not for sale anymore.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!