PDA

View Full Version : Do you think it's a good idea to buy Idea Agency Sofas?

j.dawgg
03-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Do you think they will drop in value, because I want to spend quite a lot of coins on them, but idk if I will end up making a loss, what are they really worth also, it differs after the merge. Also it would be great if anyone knows anything about where they originally came from :-D

Art
04-07-2010, 01:01 AM
They might be released on St. Patrick's Day... you never know!

Personally I wouldn't rush to buy them.

Thomas
04-07-2010, 06:33 AM
They originally came from habbo UK because we had loads of campaigns for Idea Agency And Childline. This is why there is some of this furni :) sorry but i have no idea about buying then or not...

Matthew
04-07-2010, 07:22 AM
First think: do you REALLY need them? If not, forget it. If you do, then look on the marketplace. Look at the current price compaared to the average price. If the current price is lower, it may be going down. If it's higher, it may be going up. Take a look at the graphs aswell.

Hope this helps

amarj
04-07-2010, 08:25 AM
Normally I would say buy them, but since chilline logo been taken off, they aren't as popular any more

If you got a lot of time, I would try start offering lower than what they worth, and see if you can any

I think those sofa will not go lower than 50c

j.dawgg
04-07-2010, 03:05 PM
Thanks, I wasn't sure. They are just so cute :D I was thinking that If I buy like 5 of them, then the price will go up if I withhole them. Idk how many are out at the minute but the market says only 7 were traded, which might suggest not so many.

triston220
04-07-2010, 04:36 PM
If you need them I can sell you 2 pairs of Linking Idea agency teleports?

Nyxs
05-07-2010, 09:44 AM
@ j.dawgg. Buying 5 of them will do Nothing to the value, There are Quite a few of these sofas and all of the Idea Agency Furniture, as they were all given out as prizes to a lot of winners. I, Myself had 34 of these back on UK at 1 time and i know of another person that had about 40+ so there are about 150+

amarj
05-07-2010, 09:53 AM
@ j.dawgg. Buying 5 of them will do Nothing to the value, There are Quite a few of these sofas and all of the Idea Agency Furniture, as they were all given out as prizes to a lot of winners. I, Myself had 34 of these back on UK at 1 time and i know of another person that had about 40+ so there are about 150+

I don't think he is too bothered about raising the furniture price, he just doesn't want to lose value

Art
05-07-2010, 01:37 PM

I don't think he is trying to manipulate the prices either....

leer34$
05-07-2010, 08:41 PM
I don't think there is any point in buying them.
Habbo has ruined the World Cup Trophy, who knows what there going to ruin next.

Nyxs
05-07-2010, 10:01 PM
Thanks, I wasn't sure. They are just so cute :D I was thinking that If I buy like 5 of them, then the price will go up if I withhole them. Idk how many are out at the minute but the market says only 7 were traded, which might suggest not so many.

So Yeah i think he said that he was so Eat Your Words :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!