PDA

View Full Version : [Request] TuneHabbo! [Opening End of July]

Miseries.
03-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Hey guys, i dont really post much on here, but i thought i'd post some information about tunehabbo, okay, well before i get into detail link to tunehabbo, click Here. (http://tunehabbo.co.uk)

Okay, new, unofficial, owned by shiny-gold [me] & JakoLegend, Version one has just been finished being designed about to be coded, all content done, just working on our forum, our radio is available to listen too on TuneHabbo maintenance page.

Jobs?
Pm me, got the following open:

Radio DJ
News Reporter
Events Host
Events Manager
News Manager
Forum Moderator
Forum Manager
Radio Manager
General Manager

Just pm me, with answering why should we pick you and what good qualities do you have? and any past experience.

thanks.

Thread moved by Trinity (Forum Moderator): from "Show off your website" as I feel it is better suited here.

Jam
04-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Instead of just going for the generic 'everything', why not focus your time and resources on making a nice radio. With a decent radio based domain like you have, you could easily attract listeners and once you get decent listener figures, then branch out into other sections. Plus, don't state your fansite is unofficial, no Habbo fansite is official anymore, so it just looks bad.

Miseries.
04-07-2010, 09:45 AM
err, some habbo fansite are official? just because of the merge doesnt mean the fansites official have been destroyed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!