PDA

View Full Version : favourite lord of the rings film and why

Gamaya
02-07-2004, 04:43 PM
my faves GOT to be The two towers, simply on the basis it's got the BEST part ever: the siege of helms deep.

anyone else care to reply an opinion?

Upson
02-07-2004, 04:47 PM
I agree, I got 1,2 & 3 on dvd and i think the two towers is the best because the fight scenes in it are amazing, I love lord of the rings, truly a masterpiece! Watched em 3 or 4 times each!

Great films

lauralol
06-07-2004, 05:19 PM
I hate em all! I went to see da first one and hated it, so never saw the second. Then I had to see the third one with the school :rolleyes:

Rye1088
06-07-2004, 07:02 PM
I seen the first one and I've never watched any others since then so I couldn't really say I had a fave :rolleyes:

Butcher11
07-07-2004, 01:50 AM
I saw the first and second, I really liked the 2nd, the great battle was amazing. I heard the third was better though, is it true?

TheBomb1234
07-07-2004, 02:17 AM
Lol the third one is the best i mean all the action and when the ghost came out, omg that was the best part ;)

Shimanocono
07-07-2004, 02:48 AM
I would have to say I like the third movie the best. Yet the movies are still nothing compared to the books. If you really liked the movies you would probably like the books. However there is some stuff Peter Jackson changed in the movies. Some examples are the Dead guys coming to the Battle Of Pelennor Fields. They actually only helped them claim the boats then there oath was fulfilled, and Aragorn should have had a band of fellow Rangers with him. I'll be quiet now though. :eusa_sile

Butcher11
07-07-2004, 03:13 AM
Yes I read all three books, they were great, but alot was left out, but that was expected :mad:

Concentric
07-07-2004, 12:10 PM
i think the 2nd and 3rd ones are the best ones - the 1st one is quite boring because its just an introduction to whats gonna happen.

Shimanocono
07-07-2004, 02:06 PM
Your right, the first once can be a bit boring. But it does have a few exciting parts as well. Not enough though, they should have added the Warg attack before they went in the Mines of Moria.

Kirk
08-07-2004, 12:08 PM
I liked the 3rd one best, though it didn't have as much battle scenes in it as the second one, it was more powerful than the second one, and thats what made it more enjoyable for me. Though all three movies were great, I went to one of the places where some of it was shot, you can't tell a movie was made there. :P

Gamaya
16-07-2004, 07:36 PM
sam to frodo: "I took the Ring when you were paralysed by that spider"

frodo to sam: "Oh, so anyone can carry it, then?"

*sam looks at Peter Jackson*

Peter Jackson: *shrugs*

that was also left out...

anyway, enough for ripping movies to shreds.. number 2 for me was definitely the most enjoyable, even though some may argue that 3 was the best. number 1 definitely isn't the best, though (that makes it the worst..)

Simonac55
28-07-2004, 11:53 PM
Well my favorite one is the 3rd because the ending is always my favorite part. I liked the part when Frodo was fighting the spider and when he tries to throw the ring in the fire

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!