PDA

View Full Version : [Request] [Habbo-Addicts.com] COMING SOON! Hiring Staff members

deceased10
05-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Habbo-addicts.com is an upcoming habbo site that will provide a radio, a fun community, news, guides and other fun stuff. Habbo-addicts is coming soon and we need your help to get the site up and running to create a fun site for everyone. At the moment we have a forum up, please register at www.habbo-addicts.com/forum our main page www.habbo-addicts.com is under construction. We are looking for, General manager, to maintain the site, such as keeping the index page updated etc...; a Graphic artist, that can create banners etc, for forum and index page. We could also use moderators, news reporter, djs. If you are interested please either pm me or refer to our coming soon page. www.habbo-addicts.com

Thanks

Kasey

deceased10
05-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Sorry but we have turned the forum off, for maintenance, uploading our new skin and fixing permisions, if interested for a job please Just PM me.

Thanks
Kasey

deceased10
09-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Alright guys I setup the djpanel and got shoutcast going!

I am looking for a General manager, Radio Manager, Dj's and many more please PM me

Thanks
Kasey

Edited by Mr-Trainor (Forum Super Moderator): multiple posts merged due to being caused my forum lag.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!