PDA

View Full Version : Iconic Inkblots - Ends 15th July

ChickenFaces
05-07-2010, 06:49 PM
http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=Iconic%20Inkblots!&style=OriginalBig

http://www.iaza.com/work/100706C/inkblot9815888207-iaza.gif (http://www.iaza.com/work/100706C/inkblot9815888207-iaza.gif)

Inkblots are used for personality tests and can sometimes be pretty good fun when you're bored. For this competition, I want you to describe what you see in the inkblot above. You can even make a story about what you see if you wish. The most interesting entry wins!

Prize: 1 HC Sofa + 15 rep

Pigperson
11-07-2010, 01:57 PM
I see a man with six arms which could suggest that he has anger problems and likes to strangle people in the style of Homer Simpson with Bart Simpson. The small head and big body could also suggest that he is obese in body size and his head or brain is incredibly small in comparison to his ears!

Will

Mr-Trainor
11-07-2010, 03:10 PM
I see someone, standing upright. This someone appears to have six arms. Maybe he doesn't have six arms in reality but wishes he did because of his large workload, including essential daily tasks and all of this takes up most of his time. It looks like things are coming out of his body; he must be very clumsy! His big ears could suggest that he's a good listener but takes it too far, listening to everyones conversations, both public and private!

sammy
11-07-2010, 03:29 PM
I see a creature, which looks like an insect. He/she has 8 legs, 4 on either side. He looks like he is dancing, possibly raving it up in an attempt to impress the arachnid females. He has two antennas, and his third set of legs is wearing shoes.

befas
11-07-2010, 03:45 PM
i see an octopus with his eyes popping out .He has been scared because the ink is coming out of his tentacles . I can also see the suction cups on his bottom two tentacles .He looks pretty shocked ..... i think that might be because he has been scared :D

,elaboratedolls
11-07-2010, 04:57 PM
I see an evil butterfly who looks innocent on one side and evil on one side, But the butterfly has been defeated and loosing it's strength and turning innocent once again. Whilst turning innocent he's turning into a human and calming down.

Mathew
11-07-2010, 04:59 PM
I don't know what you're all talking about men and butterflies. It's an inkblot... :P

Edited by Nixt (Assistant General Manager): Please only post competition entries in this thread.

Santorefish
11-07-2010, 05:00 PM
I see a squashed ant ... who had just come back from the toilet.

Edit: Mathew please dont be clever :L

Ulpha
13-07-2010, 10:04 AM
The bug was called Tim the Spider,
His dream was to be a hand glider.
He jumped from the house,
Fell head first on a mouse,
And now he is quite a bit wider.

Dinosaurawrr
13-07-2010, 10:41 AM
i see a giraffe
with lots and lots of arms (imma name him bob kay)
and he has things dripping from his arms hes probs gonna go paint someones face :}
because giraffes do that........ >.>

leer34$
13-07-2010, 12:10 PM
I see a lady who has just been to a job interview. She is stressed out and is waving her 6 arms thinking what to do, her 4 legs got her to the interview on-time but her huge ears and small head made the boos of the company decide she is to dumb for the job; even though the job was at a a rubbish collection office. :)

smiffy70
14-07-2010, 12:20 PM
i see a bunny rabbit that has stubled on something strange and turned him into a maginficent creature, with 4 extra arms and WINGS! to escape the fox, and when he wants to relax he uses the fin on his back legs to swim in the water

gibbyhibby
14-07-2010, 05:00 PM
i see a alien with 6 arms he is a shape shifter and one day he came to earth to invade he was unstoppable till he met the one he loved the monster was so stupid the one he loved was a brick wal.One day the FBI cam up with and idea to blow up the wall or make it harmfull so they fitted it with lots of C4 and Explosive's and electrical shokes with that done they wondered what to do next so they had to make the monster to touch it they no why would a monser just touch it.They of the monster hugging it.They thought no even a monster with no brain wouldnt do that then they thought a brilliant idea for the monster to kiss it.But how could a monster with no brain kiss it.One day while they were thinking the monster was destroying so once again the CIA tryed to stop him this time they ambushed him and shone 6 bright lights over him he followed the bright lights trying to do something some people taped it so they looked over some of the tapes and thought he was trying to kiss it brilliant but how do you make a brick wall shine so they fitted a tiny light it was small but it was bright so the monster went to go kiss the wall then the C4 and everything blue up the monster fell to his knees and said something i'll be back then he pressed a button on his arm on he vanished into space never to be seen again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!