PDA

View Full Version : How much are PINK lasers?

Furniguy1
05-07-2010, 10:21 PM
How much are Pink Laser Gates worth?
I have one on my banned account (hopefully won't be banned for long) and I was wondering how much they are?

Thread moved by scott (Forum Moderator) from 'Habbo In General'

JACKTARD
06-07-2010, 01:30 AM
That's the rarest laser on the .com hotel and I have never seen one (In a room or in the marketplace). I think you'd manage to get a very high amount for it if you found the right buyer. Can't really give a value because none have been seen traded but if I were you, I'd only sell for a really high amount and get more than one offer before selling!

ashyboy999
06-07-2010, 05:44 AM
you are in a position where you could name your price... someone would have to really want it if they could afford you undoubtedly high price...... like pluto and earth smoke i think the only people likely to pay that amount are those who want for the complete set and i think that would be the same for this pink laser too, currently anyone can have the 9 other laser if they wanted but only a tiny minority can have the 10th/full set.

one person might be will to pay a hefty price but i dont think very many will

Furniguy1
06-07-2010, 05:31 PM
Okay brilliant, cheers.
Do you know how many are around at all?

JACKTARD
06-07-2010, 06:07 PM
Well I've never seen one around in the last few weeks so I'd say less than 5 but that's just a guess.

Mr-Trainor is good with numbers of furni and things like that so drop him a PM :)

Furniguy1
06-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Okay thanks.
'cause I've got one on my banned account and wanted to know whether it would be worth appealing. clearly it would lol.

-:Undertaker:-
07-07-2010, 01:32 AM
I saw one a while ago (at the start of the merge) on the marketplace but I couldnt add it to Habbox because it has no value yet and never sold as far as I know, since then I havent seen one so as the other say - it must be very rare indeed.

Is your one from the mass-steal we had on the UK a few years ago?

ashyboy999
07-07-2010, 11:15 PM
i havent seen one and pink, green and white lasers never existed on habbo UK so its safe to say no pink lasers came from .co.uk

Memberz
08-07-2010, 01:35 AM
check the habbox homepage. Search the rare, and it will tell you the value.

Ajthedragon
08-07-2010, 07:07 AM
check the habbox homepage. Search the rare, and it will tell you the value.

Pretty useless when it isn't on there.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!