PDA

View Full Version : Catalogue Update [AGAIN] ARGH

JACKTARD
06-07-2010, 11:25 PM
All Igor furniture INCLUDING THE BRAIN is now in the catalogue under "Mad Science" furniture.

Thread closed by Transcripts (Trial Forum Moderator): This has already been posted here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=651995). Please use the search tool next time, thanks.

leer34$
06-07-2010, 11:37 PM
Wasn't that there last week? :O
Confused now. :S

JACKTARD
07-07-2010, 12:16 AM
I didnt notice it when I looked last week :/

Maybe I'm just being slow? I don't check it that often lmao.

Andii
07-07-2010, 12:45 AM
I didnt notice it when I looked last week :/

Maybe I'm just being slow? I don't check it that often lmao.

yea it was there last week lol :) but yea this is starting to get annoying. . . . soon every single piece of furni will be in the catalogue at this rate -.-

-:Undertaker:-
07-07-2010, 12:53 AM
It is about time they start putting all the tack on sale, and it should stay on sale (Tiki/Igor/Bensalam/Sci-Fi/Kitchen and the rest) because its very repetitive when they keep sticking it on sale as though its something special.

Andii
07-07-2010, 12:57 AM
It is about time they start putting all the tack on sale, and it should stay on sale (Tiki/Igor/Bensalam/Sci-Fi/Kitchen and the rest) because its very repetitive when they keep sticking it on sale as though its something special.

yea thats what i mean. . its starting to get annoying because you think it would become rare and then they jsut realease it again . . . its not good tbh

Art
07-07-2010, 01:54 AM

Completely agree. The only sections that should be coming and going from the catalogue are things that are actually seasonal.... like they used to. So maybe just seasons and celebrations (Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day and Halloween).

lTraditional
07-07-2010, 06:02 AM
There is them saying they will never release it again and one month later, you see it in the catalogue! It is starting to annoy me now because everything on the hotel will be in the catalogue, like people said in the above posts!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!