PDA

View Full Version : Runescape for habbo? Okay?

stephen-
05-08-2005, 09:56 PM
is it against the habbo way to trade Runescape stuff for habbo stuff? My friend was wondering if he would get banned....

Jase
05-08-2005, 09:57 PM
yessums but only if you get caught also your mate has gotta trust the trader other wise he'l get scammed.

HolyWar
05-08-2005, 10:02 PM
If you are advertising trading of runescape for habbo make sure you don't use your own account. Alot of authority tolerate it to a certain extent.

Chimed
05-08-2005, 10:17 PM
It's a bad way to trade runescape - habbo or vice versa because its so easy to get scammed.

Joe.
07-08-2005, 08:52 PM
yes its agaist the rules :) called 3 part trade :)

k1k
08-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Dont worry about all this habbo way stuff :p just whenever trading instead of saying Runescape say RS, and if your advertising say "RS for my Thrones" instead of "Runescape for my habbo".

So if you ever get banned for saying "RS for my Thrones", you can simple say that u were saying Rare Silver For Your Thrones ;) you get an immediate unban (i dont even think ul get banned) as iv done runescape/habbo trades LOTS of times.

Amberstone
09-08-2005, 09:53 AM
Lol nice one :P

k1k
15-08-2005, 07:25 PM

HolyWar
15-08-2005, 07:30 PM
Dont worry about all this habbo way stuff :p just whenever trading instead of saying Runescape say RS, and if your advertising say "RS for my Thrones" instead of "Runescape for my habbo".

So if you ever get banned for saying "RS for my Thrones", you can simple say that u were saying Rare Silver For Your Thrones ;) you get an immediate unban (i dont even think ul get banned) as iv done runescape/habbo trades LOTS of times.

Well, like I said some staff will tolerate it and it's a good idea to say RS but most people say RS *Money* for your thrones and if staff want to ban you for it they can make that decision at their discretion.

Problem is getting the account unbanned even if you do tell them you meant rare silver. Stranger perm bans have been issued and never taken off. Trading RS for Habbo is safer here on the forum with respected members.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!