PDA

View Full Version : Quickest way to piss people off?

CJW93
07-07-2010, 05:26 PM
I'm in the mood to just **** about on cod, apart from team killing and shouting down the mic, what is the best way to annoy people?

Nemo
07-07-2010, 05:26 PM
noob tube and spawn killing usually gets on my ****

Camy
07-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Depends which game/game mode.
CoD4 - Play hardcore, put stun x3 on and just throw 3 stuns at the one person in the other team or your own team, put the m9 pistol with silencer on, then shoot a team mate once with it every time they respawn. Hardcore search just rpg the ground.

MW2 - marathon lightweight commando, tac knife :@. One man army, noob tube, danger close.

Both games - Just pick someone to piss off, follow them around and stand infront of them everytime they try to shoot.

j0rd
07-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Find a really tacticle player on anygame on core and follow them with a rpd and shoot in the air

Stitch
07-07-2010, 05:59 PM
I blocked this person into a corner because he was shouting down his microphone. I kept shooting so someone would come to kill us and he died and the enemy just walked straight past me. :p He ended up telling me he wants a 1v1 in a private match so I joined and it was just him and his friends laughing at me because they kept killing me. Then they said quick scoping on Rust. I am awful at quick scoping so I just sniped normally and ended up killing them all while they were saying things like "He's such a noob not quick scoping".

Was good fun. :p I suggest trying blocking people into corners, following people around etc. if you find an annoying, abusive kid.

Swastika
08-07-2010, 11:12 AM
I normally use scavenger and continually flash people who i don't like.

Gibs960
08-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Go on hardcore and flash people :D or if you're not bothered about losin points just shoot em :D

Moh
08-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Search & Destroy - Hide somewhere and hope your team all die and then when you're the last person, kill yourself =]

jukeb0x
08-07-2010, 04:36 PM
I've known a few people to get pissed off when you simply say "I'm 10th prestige" and keep repeating yourself about 3 times saying "Yeah, but I'm 10th Presitge" after anything the person you want to piss off says. It's not necessarily 'shouting' down the mic, just talking :)

Another is using a UMP45, Commando, Marathon and Lightweight in SND. Some people get annoyed but not a lot as they do the same.

Moh
08-07-2010, 04:37 PM
I've known a few people to get pissed off when you simply say "I'm 10th prestige" and keep repeating yourself about 3 times saying "Yeah, but I'm 10th Presitge" after anything the person you want to piss off says. It's not necessarily 'shouting' down the mic, just talking :)

Another is using a UMP45, Commando, Marathon and Lightweight in SND. Some people get annoyed but not a lot as they do the same.
Most the peope who are 10 prestige used that glitch.

-complex-
08-07-2010, 05:24 PM
MW2 on hardcore HQ set up an automatic machine gun with noob-tube and RPG with semtex, for the perks go for danger close and scavenger and ninja pro, works every time. Guaranteed abusive messages every time.
Funny thing is they always ask for a 1 vs 1 you accept and kill them all over again with just a silenced pistol and cold blooded gets them really angry :)

On Core mode Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro and Commando Pro with a tactical knife on a USP or something, use a submachine gun as the primary you run faster :)
When my housemate watched me playing with that class he thought I was on mirrors edge...
...sprinting everywhere and jumping around.

Ardemax
08-07-2010, 07:56 PM
I spawned using a taccie and someone thought it would be funny to block me in at the top of rust.

of course we got rpg-raped, but i guess it's a way to annoy people - block them in on their tactical insertions?

Gibs960
08-07-2010, 08:12 PM
My mate sends messages round saying "Knifing only match 1 vs. 1" someone replies and he uses USP Akimbo, which is hacked to make it be twice as fast and twice as powerful :)

samsaBEAR
09-07-2010, 12:53 AM
Using the ACR. Guaranteed rage quit for me if I get sniped from across the map with an ACR, the other assault rifles I don't care about, it's just something about the ACR I hate.

Bryan-Tah
12-08-2010, 09:38 PM
am 10th legit

Oleh
21-08-2010, 09:20 PM
My mate sends messages round saying "Knifing only match 1 vs. 1" someone replies and he uses USP Akimbo, which is hacked to make it be twice as fast and twice as powerful :)

Tis not hax'd - jus' the way it is.

dbgtz
22-08-2010, 01:23 PM

Well considering a knife kills in one I don't think power matters ;)

rokgal
22-08-2010, 02:42 PM
i normly play against my stepdad on MW2 and we went on terminal or sumink so i go hide in the plane and he goes on top of the roof my the gas cilo so i shot the gas cilo and he blew up, - by that he new wear i was so i hid on the exit stairs not slope and he runs straight past me and i got a head shot :P
------------------------------------------------

Just when you find their tactical insertions or what ev cant spell, stand right near it before you kill them and when the respawn knife em ;P

Btw am a girl but beat ma stepdad at head qauters :L

Oh and p.s;

if an enemy is standing near a car shoot the car until it blows up n theyll blow up too :P

Chris
22-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Tubing with oma. I really hope they've done something in blackops that limits noob tube usage.

J0SH
23-08-2010, 09:58 AM
Akimbo Raffica's
Last Stand Pro

One Man Army
Danger Close
Noob Tubes

Marathon
Lightweight
Commando
Tac Knife

There's honestly so many ways, but then again it's people like you who want to piss people off, who make the game ****.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!