PDA

View Full Version : The worst Playstation Service in a long time...

Dusty-09
07-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Playstation have pissed me off today. First of all my card doesn't actually WORK in the ******* system and I have to wait 24 hours and all that ****. But I'm not so mad about that. I get continual freezes on my ps3 and it is now getting ridiculous, the discs are fine, the ps3 is in the best area and well ventilated and it continues to ******* freeze. This has seriously made me consider the xbox.

Thread closed by Mr-Trainor (Forum Super Moderator): to prevent the thread from turning in to spam.

Stitch
07-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Playstation have pissed me off today. First of all my card doesn't actually WORK in the ******* system and I have to wait 24 hours and all that ****. But I'm not so mad about that. I get continual freezes on my ps3 and it is now getting ridiculous, the discs are fine, the ps3 is in the best area and well ventilated and it continues to ******* freeze. This has seriously made me consider the xbox.

Have the card problems just started today? It's probably due to the amount of people wanting buy the new MW2 maps. I dunno about the freezing. Mine sometimes freezes but I sometimes Google it and find out that it's a problem which many people are having with the game I am playing (e.g. The Secret of Monkey Island froze at one part, I Googled it and it turns out that many other people had it freezing at that point).

dbgtz
07-07-2010, 05:54 PM
card problems generally occur all the time, I had it at one point.
could be worse (could be what happened last map pack).

@stitch what is that monkey thing :L

Stitch
07-07-2010, 06:11 PM
@stitch what is that monkey thing :L

An amazing series of games! I played the first 3 (the first 2 are available on the store as remakes) on the PC when I was younger.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_Island_(series)

There are trials for Monkey Island 2 and Tales of Monkey Island (The 5th one which came out last year) on the store.

Dusty-09
07-07-2010, 06:16 PM
Its Modern Warfare 2 online, Red dead redemption, Skate 3 demo (but people had problems as well) and some others - I can safely say that I only gain the freezes. The card problem is understandable but still it pisses me off that they do not expect this.

Stitch
07-07-2010, 06:29 PM
Its Modern Warfare 2 online, Red dead redemption, Skate 3 demo (but people had problems as well) and some others - I can safely say that I only gain the freezes. The card problem is understandable but still it pisses me off that they do not expect this.

I think the situation is a lot better than when the last map pack was released. I haven't seen that many people having problems on the PlayStation Forums but that might be because a lot of people prepared and added money a day or two before on there.

Dusty-09
07-07-2010, 06:54 PM
The service should be 100% regardless, Playstation understood the situation, Playstation experienced this before, Playstation should deal with it accordingly

Ajthedragon
08-07-2010, 07:28 AM
My PlayStation has never froze, nor have my cards not worked. :P My Xbox freezes a lot though. :@

Dragorn
08-07-2010, 08:23 AM
If you keep having problems with it then get an Xbox :), and no, the Xbox and PS3 both freeze the same amount of times :)

Dusty-09
08-07-2010, 03:37 PM
okay - A) Made a new account card works fine lol wtf :S B) Freezing solution according to PS3: resetting my system - Obviously careless. I wiped my discs which seemingly look clean however now work better. I still think its the system as its online and apparently its corrupted data - how when it's online.

All in all Ps3 customer service - poor (solution) but consultancy great.
I solved it all by myself and I'm happier, yay!

Neil
08-07-2010, 07:09 PM
and no, the Xbox and PS3 both freeze the same amount of times :)

I don't know about that, my xbox has frozen a couple of times, but my PS3 never has, although that's probably because it has no good games so I don't use it.

Rottentroll
10-07-2010, 12:04 AM
This has seriously made me consider the xbox.

You'll only be disappointed.

Stick with your PS3.

Neil
10-07-2010, 11:26 AM
You'll only be disappointed.

Stick with your PS3.

Disappointed he didn't get one sooner maybe.
PS3 has no games - Fact.

Ok with the exception of LBP, ModNation, GoW3 and I suppose since PS3 fanboys bum it, Uncharted and that other terrible game I hate.

Firehorse
10-07-2010, 02:03 PM
PS3 has no games - Fact.

Ok with the exception of LBP, ModNation, GoW3 and I suppose since PS3 fanboys bum it, Uncharted and that other terrible game I hate.

You missed about 300 titles from that list.

Fez
10-07-2010, 02:28 PM
PS3 has no games - Fact.

You seriously just loathe the PS3 don't you.

We're all having fun with our system, if you're not having any fun with it, don't try and force your selective objections upon us. Cynicism is one of the qualities I just can't stand.

Rottentroll
10-07-2010, 03:33 PM
PS3 has no games - Fact.

...so it does have games.

Stitch
10-07-2010, 05:42 PM
PS3 has no games - Fact.

I enjoy these games and I wouldn't call myself a fanboy.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!