PDA

View Full Version : Employing Soon *Must Read*

Tommy
05-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Ok im starting a whole site based on pixel design. Well i say started but ive had the domain for a year. I know this forum is FULL of talented pixel artists, and im willing to host youre pictures on my website.

The website should hopefully be finished by the end of this week. Below is a list of people i need, just Pm me if youre intrested =)

Co-Owner (I need to know you for this, i know most on the forum =])
News Reporter (Able to post about real news)
Pixel Artists (I need examples, i dont want any habbo related things, some furni is acceptable)
Website Designers (Able to design pages and code them fully)
Forum Moderator (Again well trusted people, I'll know who you are)
Template designers (Able to design models for others to do pixel work on it)

I think thats it ill keep you updated =)
Pm me with what you want, experience and some info about youreself! I need loads of staff, and for youre info it is not a .tk site its a real site.

www.dingletinglepingle.com
<3 Thanks for reading =P

Tommy
05-08-2005, 10:57 PM
Or could anyone post in here to bump it? =P
Its not a bad website, you cant really see it now, but half the sites done.

clearmint
05-08-2005, 11:09 PM
I could Try doing habbo pixel alts :) and I would like to become a forum MOD but you'll have to get to know me better first :) *secret bump :D

Tommy
05-08-2005, 11:50 PM
Mwahaha, i know youre alts are super =D
I'll remind people i dont want habbo alts, but more pixely work, some furni alts are ok, aslong as there not too habboy. Dolls are good, and yeh =)

clearmint
05-08-2005, 11:53 PM
I will do any alts you want dear :) So Have I got the job(s)?

Tommy
05-08-2005, 11:56 PM
Youve got the moderator Job, ill pm you when its up.
Could you send some links to some of youre work in a pm, if there good ill hire you, and you can send as much work as you want! =)

Its basically a site where people can look at work and rate it. So you will get responds aswell =)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!