PDA

View Full Version : alpha testing

Blinger$
07-07-2010, 10:29 PM
when is it?

Kimber
07-07-2010, 10:37 PM
"Soon".

We're not yet in a position to provide an external Alpha client, however there is the potential for it in the near future.

The administration team of this site have seen the current version, and have been told they are allowed to disclose details of it. I'd suggest asking them for details if you can't wait until we send out the promised invites.

Blinger$
07-07-2010, 10:41 PM
how do i find out when i get to use it?

What does Habbox Group have to do with Kazopark? Simple! We want a dedicated team of BETA testers to run wild through Kazopark's Public Rooms, Treehouses and all the holes you can find in order to pull out any bugs, errors and glitches within our client for when we lauch our BETA. During the very early days of June, Kazopark will be launching a sponsorship deal with the Habbox Group and the result of this will be that you see alot of activity from myself, my staff and the updates on how we're going with the client.

Kimber
08-07-2010, 10:58 AM
We'll be in touch when we're ready for you.

Wig44.
08-07-2010, 02:34 PM
"Soon".

We're not yet in a position to provide an external Alpha client, however there is the potential for it in the near future.

The administration team of this site have seen the current version, and have been told they are allowed to disclose details of it. I'd suggest asking them for details if you can't wait until we send out the promised invites.

Reminds me of Soon™ and Valve Time lol.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trademark_symbol)

Jam
08-07-2010, 03:26 PM
So you (as a group) quoted early June, its now July and you've yet to release it? Your all pouring money down the drain.

Syphon
08-07-2010, 11:57 PM
They have said on their website that it will be released on the 30th of July.

This was originally a lot sooner but I supose when releasing a new game you want to make sure there are no bugs that could be exploited too far.

stephbob
09-07-2010, 08:09 PM
I look forward to it :D

Tintinnabulate
14-07-2010, 11:32 PM
So you (as a group) quoted early June, its now July and you've yet to release it? Your all pouring money down the drain.

No... said a sponsorship deal with Habbox in June.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!