PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Demi Lovato & Selena Gomez Alts :)

LouTheBunny
09-07-2010, 07:24 PM
22663 Demi Lovato- I know the hair is diffrent to her current hair, however it was based on the image of her from Camp Rock 1. The dress isnt tho, I saw it on a celebrity on google and thought it would look cool with her hair. The the black things on her legs are ment to be tights but I didnt realy know how to show them as tights.

22664Selena Gomez- This is based on a image of her I saw in a magazine ages ago, the pink things were ment to be roses but I couldnt fit roses on because I would of had to enlarge it to add real looking roses. :) x

Samantha
09-07-2010, 08:58 PM
Shading in the Demi Lovato hair would be better as it looks just like lines down, but that could easily be improved with different tones and shades.
The dress really doesn't follow the pattern at one side. Also, i'm sure you haven't deleted a line between the legs because it looks like she has a dress with shorts on then more tights underneath. The dress seems to get longer, but really shouldn't it get shorter?
The right arm doesn't have a proper sleeve like the left arm, this could be improved by just doing the same on the left, just a bit smaller.

The Selena one is basically the Habbo bikini top and a skirt. You have added small detail on them but more could be better. The belt thing is uneven, I know the belt is suppose to get smaller but it looks a little weird sorry. The shoe straps on Selena arent really attached to anything, they just look like the flip flops with diagonal lines added.

Hope this helps.

Bleeders
10-07-2010, 04:18 AM
They kind of just look the same but with different clothes.

Try adding some character to there faces.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!