PDA

View Full Version : What made you interested in Runescape?

Alex3213
10-07-2010, 10:04 AM
What made you interested in Runescape? When I say this, I don't mean "how did you know about runescape?" I'm wondering what made you stay on. I personally just think it is something to do during your spare time and it's a good way to communicate and do something when you cbb to go on MSN :p

Emotes
10-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Uhh... I stayed playing runescape because when I'm really bored and on the computer its something I can do.. Its not something that I do all the time and I would never plan to.

BobX
10-07-2010, 10:16 AM
Everyone else at my school played it and I needed to be better then them. Took me about a week to do it... sad.

Alex3213
10-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Everyone else at my school played it and I needed to be better then them. Took me about a week to do it... sad.

Haha :P Not many people at my school played runescape so it didn't really effect me xD.

BobX
10-07-2010, 10:20 AM
pretty much everyone at mine played it, i still find it funny when you get like year 7s and 8s talking about it in the corridor and im like "i could so be the coolest person you ever met by showing you my account, yet at the same time ruin my reputation with people my age.."

Alex3213
10-07-2010, 10:22 AM
pretty much everyone at mine played it, i still find it funny when you get like year 7s and 8s talking about it in the corridor and im like "i could so be the coolest person you ever met by showing you my account, yet at the same time ruin my reputation with people my age.."

lolol what I do remember is that there were a few people who did talk about it, but because people hated them for talking about them they changed the name to "Rucksack" :S!

Thomas
10-07-2010, 10:24 AM
i dunno, i guess its something to do in my spare time... lol

Inseriousity.
10-07-2010, 10:38 AM
quests<33333
also like bob, a determination to try beat my friends although unlike bob, i've failed :P

Camy
10-07-2010, 01:25 PM
I think almost everyone at my school was playing it at one point. Well the boys were anyway, and were always talking about it for months, but I didn't have internet so couldn't play it. When I got the internet back, it was one of the first things I did, and tried to catch up with them, but it was never going to happen lol.
I've started playing it again because of all the free time I've got at the moment, and my friends have started playing it again because I have, so it's good fun.

[Jay]
11-07-2010, 10:02 AM
I got into it through habbo, I noticed people making money on runescape and trading it for habbo stuff so I thought I will do the same. Then I found runescape more fun then habbo...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!