PDA

View Full Version : How selective are you with 'friendship'?

Alex3213
10-07-2010, 10:38 AM
It's quite a weird question but how do you deem people as 'friends'? I won't actually class someone as a friend, even if I mingle with them until I can trust them, because a good friend should be able to be trusted. What about you, do you think the same or anyone who you just talk to generally and can have an interesting conversation you class as a friend?

Shar
10-07-2010, 10:45 AM
This is quite a tricky question to answer. I'm not sure really, I only have a few close friends and they're the only people I'm open to and I can be myself around really. I become friends with people easily, but I don't trust people right away. I'm not that selective, but I won't trust them straight away, that develops over time.

chantellehugs
10-07-2010, 02:56 PM
I class people who I get along with and generally like as my friends. If I feel I can be open with them about anything then they're definitely a friend of mine. Alot of the time when I'm upset and someone who just happens to be there comes along and asks me what's up I end up telling them something I don't usually broadcast to the world, so that kinda cements the friendship.
But if they betray my trust or anything that makes me feel bad (anything serious) I no longer class them as a friend. They can have said sorry lots of times, but I'm just not the sort of person who can forget things that hurt me, so I don't class them people as my friends, even if we do talk.

Muct
10-07-2010, 03:04 PM
I would class some-one as my friend if they told me their secrets and trusted me, then I would trust them with mine... :)

dbgtz
10-07-2010, 04:08 PM
everyone who i've spoken to is my friend, unless i hate them (which is few people).
a good friend is someone who does stuff with you alot, does favours for you etc (without you taking advantage)
a best friend is one you trust.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!