PDA

View Full Version : Noise in back garden..

Rapidshare
10-07-2010, 12:54 PM
We live in a block of flats, and people downstairs are having a party, they are only about 20/22 years old and they invited at least 20+ people in a small garden with many more to come during the day. I was wondering what I could do with the noise? I can already hear them shouting and screaming through my little window rather my big one is closed due to hot day today. I assume you can ring the police if the noise level is at a certain level after 11pm?

They are annoying -.-, they got about 3 massive plant pot holes filled with WKD and beer so this will be a fun day + night as I have to deal with them again after last month they nicked my bike but we couldn't prove it was them :rolleyes: or their friends*

cocaine
10-07-2010, 12:58 PM
not much you can do im afraid

Becca
10-07-2010, 01:31 PM
go down and ask to party with them
other than that, you'll have to put up with it

Special
10-07-2010, 01:38 PM
go & party with them? that's what i'd do lol

if not, close your windows & put some music on

Muct
10-07-2010, 01:48 PM
Just join them, or ring the police if the noise does carry on lolol.

Mikey
10-07-2010, 02:06 PM
If they seem cool join the party or in all seriousness call the police and they will tell the party to turn it down.

Jayke
10-07-2010, 02:09 PM
Get a BB gun or a bucket of water and chuck/shoot it at the party animals. Later when there drunk go and take the beer/wkd and stock up your fridge for free. Also try and con money or even steal money from the drunken men. If they ask what your doing say you thought you saw Moat in your garden shed.

Fall Proof Plan my friend.

Rapidshare
10-07-2010, 02:16 PM
go down and ask to party with them
other than that, you'll have to put up with it

go & party with them? that's what i'd do lol

if not, close your windows & put some music on

Just join them, or ring the police if the noise does carry on lolol.

Within minutes, the guy downstairs knocked and told my mum that it was his birthday and we could come and join them, we gave a card in just 10/15 minutes ago, we might join later on but yeh haha, there already 50+ people in the garden and more to come :D

Becca
10-07-2010, 02:48 PM
i'd be there alright, get down there, have a good time!

Mikey
10-07-2010, 02:57 PM
It all ends in a nice happy ending woo :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!