PDA

View Full Version : This will certainly change your life about video gaming.

Rapidshare
10-07-2010, 01:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKBRG_QgEAM&

Trinity
10-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Watched it. It's just a guy stating obvious things. Are there really any people that don't already know everything he said?
I wouldn't consider this to be life changing, although it did make me want to burn some games, it looks fun.

Special
10-07-2010, 01:36 PM
so basically he's blaming video games instead of himself

you need to keep a balance with video games like you do most things in life

Axel
10-07-2010, 01:57 PM
although it did make me want to burn some games, it looks fun.

That's probably the highlight of the video.

As stated before, it's basically his fault about video games, hardly life changing. I know of plenty of people who have a fine balance between gaming and social life, it's up to the person themself how much of each they balance.

Muct
10-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Lolol I always play video games and I'm not a fat old man slanted in my chair... ;D
Just laziness if it happens to you x

GommeInc
10-07-2010, 03:24 PM
Yet he has the time and dedication to make a video like that? Right... Some lesson he's learnt :P

dbgtz
10-07-2010, 03:52 PM
video editing is more of a skill though and some value could come out of this (or he hopes)
I think this is more aimed at the more loner people rather then those who play about 1 hour a day

ecstasy
10-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Hes just blaming the video games for his own laziness. He obviously wanted to spend all that time gaming, but when he realised that he'd turned into a sweaty gamer he says its the games' fault, way to go

peteyt
11-07-2010, 01:45 AM
Got to agree - I kept thinking to myself while watching this, it wasn't games fault it was your fault.

I mean I play games occasionaly, at one point more, I enjoy them but just depends if I can get around to play on them. Occasionaly I used to have a quick game online on something like Unreal Tournament before I went to bed, but I'd spent the rest of the day out and such.

One of the comments on the video says something thats so true - that you could replace gaming with anything. It could be I was addicted to texting and so I never really got out and met real people face to face, or I was addicted to reading and spent all my life stuck in books not getting much of a life.

Its simply all to do with choice. I mean I'm not the most confident person and I know people who choose to be lets say alone - They might not admit it but if you really want to get out there and enjoy life you have to do it yourself.

Recursion
11-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Lol, you can replace "video game" with any hobby, ya know? Fun things! :P

GommeInc
11-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Lol, you can replace "video game" with any hobby, ya know? Fun things! :P
Pretty much. You think he'd know of something called 'moderation'. I play computer games and have other hobbies, but I won't let them consume my life :/ Obviously some hobbies are constructive like DIY, gardening, carpentry, website coding, computer coding and what snot. He hasn't really proved much making a video about it, though you can argue it's constructive for others :/

Ardemax
11-07-2010, 04:49 PM
well i thought it was quite good

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!