PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for YOUR best MW2 Kills!

Moonschool
11-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Hey guys,

I am now on the search for the best MW2 kills in history and I need YOUR help. Got an awesome kill? Recorded it? Well this is your chance to 'SHOW IT OFF' You WILL get credit for your work. Also at the end of the season you may get into 'Moon's Top 15 Hall Of Fame'

Yes, I bet people have tried this before, but after Modern Warfare 2 becomes 'DEAD' I will be doing it on Black Ops.

Want to try? Here's the info:

E-Mail: PM me for it or check the Youtube Channel (The rules, sorry)
Please post your Gamertag (Xbox)/PSN (PS3)
Please post your video on an video share site (E.G Youtube) or send it me by E-mail

I don't know how many videos will be uploaded, if it goes to get great start then one every week, if not one every two/three weeks.

Things I am looking for in the first four weeks:
Week 1: Best Kills
Week 2: Best Fails
Week 3: Best Fights
Week 4: Your 'WTF' Moments

Q: Have you only posted this on this forum?
A: Nop, I have posted on a few now.

Q: Youtube channel?
A: http://www.youtube.com/MoonschoolGamer I have just made it but I have other Youtube channels.

Q: Can I send more then one E-Mail?
A: Yes.

Q: Website?
A: There is not one, yet.

Q: No website? I want to ask something!
A: If you have a question, send me an E-Mail.

Q: I want to help out.
A: E-Mail me and we can talk more.

Yeah that is it really if you can do anything to help, I will give you credit. Any update I will post, thanks

- Moonschool

P.S Please don't post fail and stuff, everyone has to start somewhere.

Thread moved here by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Technology discussion'.

Apolva
11-07-2010, 03:10 PM
You may want to post this here (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1421) instead.

Look forward to seeing some of the entries.

kk.
11-07-2010, 03:45 PM
-waits for the people such as Paul and jord to rip you-

Moonschool
11-07-2010, 05:06 PM
UPDATE: It is going well, got a few e-mails and got someone to make me a intro :)

samsaBEAR
12-07-2010, 09:43 AM
Why would people send clips into your show when there's already 38473984792374983 best clip shows on youtube?

crazed
12-07-2010, 02:25 PM
He's submiting them to machinima >.>

samsaBEAR
13-07-2010, 09:55 AM
He's submiting them to machinima >.>
That's an original idea

Camy
13-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Why would people send clips into your show when there's already 38473984792374983 best clip shows on youtube?

I was thinking the same thing, especially if its a new youtube account hes made with no views or subs or anything?
And theres just no chance of getting on machinima without having consistent videos with lots of views.

T@R
13-07-2010, 08:03 PM
So instead of doing what he's asking you're just picking holes in what he has to say?
I'll send you some as soon as I get my recording stuff set up, most will be fails ofc ;D

ecstasy
13-07-2010, 08:27 PM
pyropuncher patrol will be here soon, i bet he'll like this idea

g
13-07-2010, 11:26 PM
well i quick scoped a pred missle and 7 mann collateral (all headshots) on s+d no lie.

samsaBEAR
14-07-2010, 10:14 AM
So instead of doing what he's asking you're just picking holes in what he has to say?
I'll send you some as soon as I get my recording stuff set up, most will be fails ofc ;D
We're picking holes because there's already established Top Killcams and Plays and all that stuff, I can think of at least three on Machinima alone, I doubt a newly set up one will get on there

Camy
14-07-2010, 10:58 AM

We're picking holes because there's already established Top Killcams and Plays and all that stuff, I can think of at least three on Machinima alone, I doubt a newly set up one will get on there
This ^^
The cod top plays market is a busy place, and I think its basically impossible to get popular in, unless you started when mw2 came out, it really kicked off when that game came out, and is kind of slowing down now, but theres still 3 or 4 getting views on machinima when they bother to upload them.

You'd be better trying to do gow2 or halo top plays. I think gearsopedia have stopped doing them so theres an opening there, and I can only think of one halo top plays thing on machinima, which will probably kick off again when halo:reach comes out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!