PDA

View Full Version : How the heck do you guys even get on the habbo website?

x.emmie.x
06-08-2005, 05:17 AM
Whenever I try to get on it, it says 'Matineance Break'. But some people have gotten on it!! HOW!!?!? :s :s :s :s :s

DJ-COLLINS!
06-08-2005, 05:20 AM
Stop posting in thr rong forums! and dont spam!

RedStratocas
06-08-2005, 05:22 AM
Well if someone posts that they are on right now, the post was probably from a while ago. It also depends on what habbo you are trying to get on. Habbo.com is down, but .co.uk isnt.

x.emmie.x
06-08-2005, 05:29 AM
Stop posting in thr rong forums! and dont spam!

What the hell, I just signed up 1 hour ago and you're saying I'm spamming although this is the first post I've ever made? Geez, you must love to scruntitize things. :eusa_naug

x.emmie.x
06-08-2005, 05:30 AM
Well if someone posts that they are on right now, the post was probably from a while ago. It also depends on what habbo you are trying to get on. Habbo.com is down, but .co.uk isnt.

Ok, thank you!

DJ-COLLINS!
06-08-2005, 06:23 AM
sorry fo rbeing rud ethen but mayb u should read up on rules ehres a few 1.Dont double post
2.Dont post in rong section mayb this isent spam :P

superkat!
06-08-2005, 08:36 AM
If your waiting for .com (like me) then you might as well go out for a few hours. I don't think anything dramatic will happen in the next few hours. Too be honest many reports it might be days. Just hang on .com.sg .com.au .co.uk and .ca although on .co.uk you have more chance of meeting people!

Chimed
06-08-2005, 08:40 AM
If your waiting for .com (like me) then you might as well go out for a few hours. I don't think anything dramatic will happen in the next few hours. Too be honest many reports it might be days. Just hang on .com.sg .com.au .co.uk and .ca although on .co.uk you have more chance of meeting people!

Could be weeks, they may have to re-build everything.

Dan Williamson
06-08-2005, 08:44 AM
Doubt It. Habbo Are Prepared For These Hacks, They Always Have Backup.

Rawr
06-08-2005, 08:45 AM
.Com is back up now. I'm suprised about how quick they got it all up :o.

Joe.
06-08-2005, 09:09 AM
very quick but then they r professionals n do it for a living :I

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!