PDA

View Full Version : My situation

Santorefish
12-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Well im about to go on runescape again for the first time, im not sure if i even can.

I havent been on since at east december 09, Can anyone help me in updates and things?

No.2, Im not a member and probably never will be, anybody know any good ways of making money, ide rather not fight but if it comes down to that, i think im like level 50.

No.3, for some reason i cant free type as in talking, i can only use the set sentences and words, can anyone help me with that?

thanks
Sam :D

Stryderman
12-07-2010, 05:01 PM
idk wht updates have been from 09 to now i dont rly pay attention i think dungeoneering came out feb so thts there now its a new skill zybez it cos itll give better info than any1 on here.

make money via f2p i have no idea ive never been f2p but fighting things wc an mining get u cash also rc maybe but idk wht runes u can do f2p so im not 100% on rc.

have u been muted? cos if u have then u wont be able to type

Santorefish
12-07-2010, 05:10 PM
i dont get any of this f2p and other things, can u not use runescape and tht kind of language i dont understand it xD

MJJ
12-07-2010, 05:55 PM
You should look back at some of the updates to see what has changed etc, although it's mostly been members stuff anyway.

As for cash, that really depends on your stats. If you have 60+ woodcutting, you can cut yews south of Edgeville, or if you have level 60 mining, you can mine coal in the mining guild. You can also fish lobsters at level 40 at Karamja.

All of these spots are very crowded on F2p though, which can be annoying. I know you don't want to do combat, but if you have good combat stats, you can kill Ankous which are on the 4th level in teh Stronghold of Security. They drop a lot of runes, but again, they are very crowded on a F2P world.

As for not being able to talk.. were you on a quickchat world? If you weren't, then I can only guess that you were muted.. check your messages.

Santorefish
12-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Muted since I started in 08 :l

wht does F2P mean xD

Is crafting air rooms with an assist member only? I couldn't get onto runescape, kept getting some kind of error? I'll try again tomorrow when I've slept.

T@R
12-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Welcome back to runescape,
not THAT much has changed since late '09, and the only big non members update (F2P meaning free to play) is the new skill.
In response to your questions, dungeoneering is the new skill but you'll learn that by playing it, and its best i not go into it too much because its tricky to explain.
There have been some graphical changes this year, a few new F2P quests and not much else really for non members.

As a non member myself, I know how frustrating it is trying to make money and it can seem like its taking a year just go get to your first mil, but I can't help too much without knowing your stats;
a few low leveled money makers are;
Mining and wetting clay (lvl 1 mining; 100k ish per hour)
Telegrabbing nature runes in the wilderness (lvl 33 magic; 100-150k per hour)
Telegrabbing wine of zamorak (lvl 33 magic; 100k ish per hour, safer than above)
Crafting gold rings from bars you have bought yourself (lvl 5 crafting; anything from 50-150k per hour, depending on the current price)

The best money makers would be woodcutting yew logs, and fishing lobsters and selling them raw; however I wouldn't suggest you attempt those until 70 woodcutting and 50-55 fishing respectively.

In response to your 3rd point, you may be muted, check your account settings on the homepage. Or I think they still do Quick Chat worlds, which is where you can only use the set sentences, so try changing worlds.

Hope this helped,

Santorefish
12-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Welcome back to runescape,
not THAT much has changed since late '09, and the only big non members update (F2P meaning free to play) is the new skill.
In response to your questions, dungeoneering is the new skill but you'll learn that by playing it, and its best i not go into it too much because its tricky to explain.
There have been some graphical changes this year, a few new F2P quests and not much else really for non members.

As a non member myself, I know how frustrating it is trying to make money and it can seem like its taking a year just go get to your first mil, but I can't help too much without knowing your stats;
a few low leveled money makers are;
Mining and wetting clay (lvl 1 mining; 100k ish per hour)
Telegrabbing nature runes in the wilderness (lvl 33 magic; 100-150k per hour)
Telegrabbing wine of zamorak (lvl 33 magic; 100k ish per hour, safer than above)
Crafting gold rings from bars you have bought yourself (lvl 5 crafting; anything from 50-150k per hour, depending on the current price)

The best money makers would be woodcutting yew logs, and fishing lobsters and selling them raw; however I wouldn't suggest you attempt those until 70 woodcutting and 50-55 fishing respectively.

In response to your 3rd point, you may be muted, check your account settings on the homepage. Or I think they still do Quick Chat worlds, which is where you can only use the set sentences, so try changing worlds.

Hope this helped,

That's really helpful +rep for everyone who helped :)

I'll pm my levels tomorrow :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!