PDA

View Full Version : Raid fail.

Swastika
12-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Only early but looking like that raid has failed badly.
LOL@jewlake.

Matthew
12-07-2010, 09:08 PM
its in the welcome lounge lol

-paul.
12-07-2010, 09:12 PM
No complete failure. Habbo have dealt with it well.

Matthew
12-07-2010, 09:13 PM
http://i28.tinypic.com/v8ncev.png

EDIT: few of my friends have been permed already, they are trying, but it remains full

Swastika
12-07-2010, 09:42 PM
its in the welcome lounge lol
When did i say it wasn't? lol...

Still looks like a complete fail even with your pic.

Storking
12-07-2010, 10:08 PM
it isn't failing at all.. the only place the mods seem to be sorting out is the welcome lounge
there's 100's of raiders in the public rooms, it's the best raid in a long time lol..

it's already starting to move to habbo.fr
*REMOVED*

then itll be .de and finally .it

Edited by Cosmic (Forum Super Moderator) Please do not post images that contain swearing.

Keri?!
12-07-2010, 10:10 PM
They're in all public rooms :P
The welcome lounge has been muted x]

Swastika
12-07-2010, 10:28 PM
it isn't failing at all.. the only place the mods seem to be sorting out is the welcome lounge
there's 100's of raiders in the public rooms, it's the best raid in a long time lol..

it's already starting to move to habbo.fr
*REMOVED*

then itll be .de and finally .it

Edited by Cosmic (Forum Super Moderator) Please do not post images that contain swearing.
Best raid in a long time? Yeah that's because half decent ones haven't happened for like 5 years.
Raiding is something that happened ages ago, its pointless now, i would have thought most of the scripting community would have grew out of it.
Must still be the same script kiddie immature community that it has been for too long now.

Deak
13-07-2010, 04:12 PM
What was this raid for anyway... :S I obviously missed something here :(

AgnesIO
14-07-2010, 07:30 PM
What was this raid for anyway... :S I obviously missed something here :(

Basically there used to be this thing where some 'hard core' (:rolleyes:) people got in a strop claiming habbo mod's were racist and stuff, then now on he 12th of JUly some wannabe's claiming to be the 'original' raiders go around dressed just they did when it started trying to be cool.

So what happened recently to cause it? Nothing.

Deak
14-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Basically there used to be this thing where some 'hard core' (:rolleyes:) people got in a strop claiming habbo mod's were racist and stuff, then now on he 12th of JUly some wannabe's claiming to be the 'original' raiders go around dressed just they did when it started trying to be cool.

So what happened recently to cause it? Nothing.

Ok, thanks for replying to me. + REP

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!