PDA

View Full Version : Hooked in - Ends 25th July

Alex3213
13-07-2010, 08:08 PM
http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=HOOKED IN&style=Bling

I always got told that the first sentence should be the most important sentence of anything, a report, a story- whatever! I'm looking to be hooked in to your non-existant story which you are going to make.

You must make one paragraph (doesn't have to be large)which hooks people into the summary below, which quite ironically is about pirates. The interesting one and the one which wants to make me 'read more' the most will win!

Recently Pirates found buried treasure on Bobsyauncle, a recent island which has been discovered by explorers on the other side of the Pacific Ocean. The Green Pirates beat all other troops, such as the Black Pirates and the Blue Pirates, as well as the Red Pirates being demolished (unlike last year, where the Black Pirates took over the whole of Africa). They found five rubies, ten diamonds and 2000 gold pieces.

Prize: 1 HC Sofa + 25 rep

Pigperson
21-07-2010, 03:03 PM
READ THIS AND YOU COULD WIN YOURSELF £1,000,000 AND A NIGHT OUT WITH ALEX3213 OF HABBOX!

Green Pirates have discovered buried treasure and more on the recently discovered island "Bobsyauncle" on the other side of the Pacific Ocean. These Green Pirates beat the Black, Blue and Red Pirates and found five of the most rarest rubies, ten unique diamonds and 2000 gold pieces from thousands of years ago. The treasure found is worth around £200billion and £1million is being given away from this article. Alex3213 is also offering a night out with him which is worth millions because he is the hot head pirate ;) To win this money, all you have to do is answer the following question:

#####################################

Will

Mr-Trainor
21-07-2010, 03:15 PM
COULD HABBOXFORUM'S ALEX3213 BE A PIRATE?! READ ON AND YOU COULD WIN £200 BILLION OF TREASURE!*
A recent discovery shows evidence that Alex3213, from habboxforum.com, could actually be a pirate.. a special pirate! It is believed that he knows where large masses of treasure are burried! Want to win the prize? All you have to do is call us on ----------** and give us as much information as possible regarding to Alex3213, the pirate. We'd love to know things like his likes, dislikes, location, friends.. anything you feel relevant!

*Only £1 million of the £200 billion of treasure will be given away. The rest will go to us and Alex3213 will be dealt with.
** Calls cost £0.50 per minute from a BT landline. Other networks may vary and mobile phones will cost considerably more.

.:MISTA-EMM:.
22-07-2010, 01:53 AM
There once lived a infamous pirate, Captain Irvine Charles McCracken, decendant of the infamous family of plunderers which ravaged Dublin in the in late 19th century. This city faced the greediest, most savage of McCrackens. Along with his brother Phil, Irvine struck fear in the hearts of the people of Dublin. The sheer sight of McCracken made the families of Dublin dive in there houses behind boarded windows and locked doors. However, this reign was ended due to McCracken's death by food poisoning. McCracken becoming red and aching after the consumption of some native, curry base dishes he had plundered from his trip across the seas to a country named "India". Upset by his brother's untimely pass, Phil moved away from Ireland, to find a new begining. This was the last time the people of Dublin ever saw McCracken' in their streets. This, however, was only the begining of the tale of Captain I. C. McCracken, his story pieced together to provide this detailed insight...

P.s. I was bored and went a little over the top xP

OrenHX
25-07-2010, 03:25 AM
"TRESURE that is what we are looking for. The enemys are strong and we are out numbered, but who will we be if we back down... I say to help LETS DO THIS."
"RAWG"
The ran to the ship guns in hand and off to sea... They got to the island and fought a huge battle. The deaths where high, but who won? The green pirates arg. What did the risk there lives for. Tune in to the next episode to find out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!