PDA

View Full Version : Jagex Announce Stellar Dawn

TonyBest
14-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Yes, Jagex have kept this game hidden from us for long enough and have now announced that Stellar Dawn will be coming to your browser in the not to distant future. Stellar Dawn was once known as Mechquest but due to the game not being the way they wanted it, so they scrapped it and started over again. If you dont know what Stellar Dawn is then heres whats stated on their site: www.stellardawn.com

"Stellar Dawn is a MMO set in a compelling science fiction universe, and will give players the opportunity to explore a vast and immersive world, experiencing both solo and cooperative play."

Also shown is several images of concept art on the site such as this:
http://www.stellardawn.com/img/sdmain/images/waterfall.jpg

Oh and if you cannot wait for the game, why not apply for the Beta. It only takes 5 seconds to apply

Nemo
14-07-2010, 11:02 PM
I dunno, seems a bit broad at the mo. All the images i could find were just concept art, and everythings looks good in concept art. And runescape isnt the best thing graphicly

Oleh
15-07-2010, 02:23 AM
Runescape is actually imo one of the best graphically orientated java games on the web. i dont think ive seen one better.

Applied for the beta yesterday. hope i get in

TonyBest
15-07-2010, 09:22 AM
On the front page it is stated to come out next year

Wig44.
15-07-2010, 10:16 AM
On the front page it is stated to come out next year

If all they have to offer is concept art I doubt that.

Kyle
15-07-2010, 10:59 AM
It actually sounds really cool. If it's remotely as good as runescape then I can't wait to play

Pyroka
15-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Looks good, runescape didn't do it for me probably due to the concept of it but this looks well different so hey why not.

TonyBest
15-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Its only showing concept art atm, there adding more screenshots and videos soon including gameplay

Sly
25-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Think this is just another clubtropica

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!