PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Film addict? Avid gamer? Like to express your thoughts bluntly?

Tenbeta
15-07-2010, 09:52 AM
JumpOnMushroom
1/8/10

JumpOnMushroom is a brand new media sensation offering the latest news and views on films, games, technology and more! But, it's just not normal reviews and news, it's a brand new take on how these highly informative articles are presented. Yep, it's normal text and writing but in a humurous but true form! So unlike the big dogs commanding the respect of the public for these highly professional reviews which are paid off to be good by the distributors of the media they're reviewing, we're going to give you the direct truth, however blunt it has to be to show you guys whether somethings good, bad, great or just generally ****!

http://www.jumponmushroom.com (http://www.jumponmushroom.com/)

--

We're hiring writers and video producers onto the team. You'll be faced with producing reviews with consistent quality and video footage for our Youtube accounts.

If you'd like to know more please e-mail me @ [email protected]

dbgtz
15-07-2010, 10:14 AM
will it get a decent layout?

Tenbeta
15-07-2010, 10:15 AM
Without sounding too cocky - We have a great layout already and we're ready to open. We're just organising final stuff. (More staff, pre-content etc)

Art
15-07-2010, 11:01 AM
Isn't that a free wordpress layout... Nice job removing the credit footer :\

If you intend on getting big you definitely need your own layout.

Tenbeta
15-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Isn't that a free wordpress layout... Nice job removing the credit footer :\

If you intend on getting big you definitely need your own layout.

It's not the design. That's a temporary blog to keep updates on the run. The design isn't being released until August. I didn't upload the template, I'll have a look now ^^

Tenbeta
17-07-2010, 12:02 PM
Each day nears us to the 1st which is our opening day! We go live at 2pm 1/8/2010.

We're recruiting writers & video producers for our site & Youtubes, please get in touch for further details!
Note: The current Wordpress Template up is for our development blog, not our website.

redtom
17-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Hiring or looking for volunteers?

Tenbeta
17-07-2010, 05:50 PM
Hiring or looking for volunteers?

Volunteers - But if all goes well, a commission will paid to reviewers for each article. Depends how much ads bring in I guess.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!