PDA

View Full Version : Rumour has it...

Calvin
15-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Setting a faulty rumor straight!
A fake message has been spreading across the Habbo world, claiming that we are working on merging all Hotels will into one big mega Hotel.
This is absolutely not the case.
As the origin of this false message is unknown, please do not click any links attached, because it might be a serious scam attempt.
It's always best not to trust any information about Habbo that has not been published right here on Habbo.COM.
Now let's get back to enjoying summer (http://www.habbo.com/groups/big_wave), shall we? :)
- Hotel Staff

http://www.habbo.com/articles/1767-rumor-has-it

So all hotels are not merging, and whats with them putting smilies in articles, nearly every one i've seen them put :)/;) in..

Wonderful
15-07-2010, 02:25 PM
least they're being nice and interactive... I don't see a problem with the smileys LOL.
this is good though, they're probably more or less indirectly talking about puhekupla.

Arron
15-07-2010, 03:25 PM
smiley's just look unprofessional.

dogboy123
15-07-2010, 03:35 PM
glad they cleared that up

Kalk
15-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Puhekupla's seriously gonna take the brute force of that, saying it could be a scam site..

Pigperson
15-07-2010, 07:27 PM
I would hate if all hotels merge together. The thing I hate about the US Hotel is that the text is so unprofessional. In the articles, it is unprofessional and the room categories eww.

Will

Ajthedragon
15-07-2010, 08:30 PM
I hate the room cataogires, but the interactive articles are good. :)

Mathew
17-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Haha, I also hate the room categories. I'm still getting used to them saying WTF(riday) after they seem to ban you for even the slightest things.. :P

Sarah
17-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Haha, I also hate the room categories. I'm still getting used to them saying WTF(riday) after they seem to ban you for even the slightest things.. :P

I still don't understand what WTF(riday) is or the tuesday one? or is it on thursdays?

Mathew
17-07-2010, 02:01 PM
I still don't understand what WTF(riday) is or the tuesday one? or is it on thursdays?

WTF(riday) is where you can submit questions to the three hotel managers (Fozzie, SmoothCriminal and Puffin) either individually or all three of them. If you get your question answered you win a prize (this week is a Big Wave Badge). Nixt got his question answered a couple of weeks ago too.
The "WTF" is supposed to symbolize a question. The Friday part is because it comes out each Friday.

"The Thursday one" is called "Thursday Temptations" (they held a poll to find a good name for it). Basically they just put a new bundle in the catalogue each Thursday and charge 10 credits for it. It's all been junk in them so far so I don't know why people are bothering with it.. :rolleyes:

Calvin
18-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Talking about unprofessional:
http://rbguides.com/screenshots/2a3073b9.png

Do we have 12 year old hotel managers now?

Mathew
18-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Talking about unprofessional:
http://rbguides.com/screenshots/2a3073b9.png

Do we have 12 year old hotel managers now?

Just looks like a failed attempt at "getting down with the kidz"

Wonderful
18-07-2010, 07:46 PM
even if they're being "unprofessional" atleast they're being friendly, innovative & interactive. I can't see why anyone would have a problem with it lol. if they're using OMG WTF and ;) who cares, they're getting more involved with the game they're managing.

HotelUser
19-07-2010, 04:39 AM
I miss the old days, where staff were professional, and upheld class.

tm
19-07-2010, 01:33 PM

It's never been that way!

Creeper
19-07-2010, 11:26 PM

Professional perhaps, upheld class? Hmm, that's definitely something I wouldn't say about staff the majority of the time! Though it would be nice if they stopped trying to be 'cool' and 'down with everyone' and started being professional adults...

rnix
19-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Swear merging all wouldn't work? :L
and i hate the smilies :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!