PDA

View Full Version : ...

Cherpi
15-07-2010, 05:38 PM
I knew it wouldn't open

it's another GIANT appointment. Why set release dates, it's quite obvious you wasn't going to release, god be a bit more professional and maybe meet deadlines?

Hecktix
15-07-2010, 05:44 PM
I think this is a bit rude, I wouldn't call it professional hitting a setback in your development and then going "oh well, we'll open anyway".

I have been on the very latest version of Kazopark which is nearing the beta stages, there's no doubt to whether it'll be ready by the end of the month, setbacks occur - that's what happens when you are in this area of business.

Wait, didn't Habbo do this too with the merge? "The merge will be finished in the middle of May" - when did it actually happen? Setbacks are common when you are in web development on scales like this, give the guys a break.

dbgtz
15-07-2010, 05:59 PM
its common in everything, games, movies and more irl stuff like building work, its not unproffesional

Muct
15-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Happens to everything, to fix bugs...
Happened to Habbo BETA and MERGE lolol.

Dinosaurawrr
15-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Managment are making me say kazopark is really good and stuufff....

i guess now they wont have to :) it looks pretty good :}
however that is why is got set backs they want to make sure its perfect.
or lets face it someone will moan about AMGZ ITS GOT BUGS AMGZ ITS RUBBISH THEY SHULD OF WAITED
so wether some is like AMGZ SET BACK AGAIN GRGRGGR IDSAOHUSVUHV there gonna get shouted at anyway at least there making it perfect :}

Cherpi
17-07-2010, 12:20 PM
That wasn't the release of habbo was it? and I know all about setbacks I gang around MF a lot... but I just knew it would be setback.. MMOCC's shouldn't set an exact date because they hardly ever open when they say. If they said "end of july" then fine.

Hecktix
17-07-2010, 12:23 PM
That wasn't the release of habbo was it? and I know all about setbacks I gang around MF a lot... but I just knew it would be setback.. MMOCC's shouldn't set an exact date because they hardly ever open when they say. If they said "end of july" then fine.

I was using the alpha client last night which has progressed beyond belief, people will be in for a shock come July 30

Blinger$
19-07-2010, 03:10 AM
I was using the alpha client last night which has progressed beyond belief, people will be in for a shock come July 30
not really, because we didn't get alpha testing -.-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!