PDA

View Full Version : I can't get any weapons :(

Gibs960
15-07-2010, 06:11 PM
I've just started RuneScape and I can't get any weapons, google doesn't seem to have any answers (that I understand), could someone tell me where :)

Alex3213
15-07-2010, 06:12 PM
What are you attempting to do? I don't understand your question.

Gibs960
15-07-2010, 06:15 PM
I want some weapons :) To like battle goblins and stuff :P lol but I can't find anywhere or anyone to get a weapon from :(

Matthew
15-07-2010, 06:16 PM
you should start with some.
(unless runescape has changed since i started)

Gibs960
15-07-2010, 06:18 PM
I haven't started with any... Apart from Punch and Kick :(

Matthew
15-07-2010, 06:20 PM
I haven't started with any... Apart from Punch and Kick :(
go around picking stuff off the ground that others have dropped (i.e bones, cow hides meat stuff like that) then go to the ge and sell them. use the money to buy a weapon.

secondly, cut down trees in the area around the ge and then sell them, again use the money to buy a weapon.

hope this helps..

Gibs960
15-07-2010, 06:21 PM
go around picking stuff off the ground that others have dropped (i.e bones, cow hides meat stuff like that) then go to the ge and sell them. use the money to buy a weapon.

secondly, cut down trees in the area around the ge and then sell them, again use the money to buy a weapon.

hope this helps..
That helped a bit... but I don't know where to buy the weapons from... +rep anyway :)

Alex3213
15-07-2010, 06:23 PM
You do start off with a dagger and a shield. Although these may not be of much , they will be fine at the moment as your level is low. When you kill monsters, you get drops which, unless are not coins already, can be sold for gold pieces. Then you can go to the Grand Exchange, which is situated at the north of Varrock to sell these. You may also get drops which are weapons. As I said, you won't need these for now really because you only have a low combat level and should be able to survive but still, it's good to know. You can also mine ores and then, if your smithing level is high enough, smith armour at an anvil.

---------- Post added 15-07-2010 at 07:25 PM ----------

the ge?
its where you get everything from.. :P

Yes but he doesn't know where that is because he's new :P

Have a look on the World Map and walk from Lumbridge (where you first start) all the way North and turn left a bit. When you reach a centre (with a fountain in the middle) go a bit west till you reach a big bank (something with a $ symbol on it). After that, you can just go NW and hey presto!

EDIT:

the ge?
on the map search for 'grand exchange' if you dont know where to go

EDIT: on your way there, be careful theres dark mages that may want to attack you, so run just before you enter south varrock! (from lumbridge)
:D

i did edit it in before your posts :P

Oh yes I forgot about the dark mages. Run past them because they'll try to attack you otherwise and make sure you have left enough energy to do so.

Matthew
15-07-2010, 06:23 PM
That helped a bit... but I don't know where to buy the weapons from... +rep anyway :)
the ge?
on the map search for 'grand exchange' if you dont know where to go

EDIT: on your way there, be careful theres dark mages that may want to attack you, so run just before you enter south varrock! (from lumbridge)
:D

You do start off with a dagger and a shield. Although these may not be of much , they will be fine at the moment as your level is low. When you kill monsters, you get drops which, unless are not coins already, can be sold for gold pieces. Then you can go to the Grand Exchange, which is situated at the north of Varrock to sell these. You may also get drops which are weapons. As I said, you won't need these for now really because you only have a low combat level and should be able to survive but still, it's good to know. You can also mine ores and then, if your smithing level is high enough, smith armour at an anvil.

---------- Post added 15-07-2010 at 07:25 PM ----------

Yes but he doesn't know where that is because he's new :P

Have a look on the World Map and walk from Lumbridge (where you first start) all the way North and turn left a bit. When you reach a centre (with a fountain in the middle) go a bit west till you reach a big bank (something with a $ symbol on it). After that, you can just go NW and hey presto!
i did edit it in before your posts :P

T@R
15-07-2010, 07:11 PM
I'm guessing this is your first time playing?
I suggest going on www.tip.it and going to the beginners guide.
Its been a long time since I started so It'd be hard for me to explain it all, but Tip.it's guide does a good job.

marine
15-07-2010, 10:42 PM
Go north east to cow fields, kill cows & pick up cowhides, once full bank at top of lumbridge castle, keep doing it till you have like 100 cowhides or something then sell them at the grand exchange & buy armour & weapons.

T@R
16-07-2010, 12:09 PM
Go north east to cow fields, kill cows & pick up cowhides, once full bank at top of lumbridge castle, keep doing it till you have like 100 cowhides or something then sell them at the grand exchange & buy armour & weapons.
If this guy is as new as he seems he won't know what most of that is...

marine
16-07-2010, 02:30 PM
If this guy is as new as he seems he won't know what most of that is...
Yeah but he can look at map to find the grand exchange/google it.

T@R
16-07-2010, 06:15 PM
He might aswell google weapons then.
And its not just the grand exchange.
This guy seems really new so he won't know where cows are and won't know where the bank in the castle is etc.

Thomas
16-07-2010, 08:51 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=628427&p=6320972#post6320972

On that link its my f2p money making tip.
you can easily make 10k from that which will get you basic amour and weapon (full iron)

Aidenn
16-07-2010, 08:59 PM
How about i just add you in game and give you some cash? :P

Inseriousity.
16-07-2010, 09:14 PM
How about i just add you in game and give you some cash? :P

yes pls -holds out hand- :)

as for your weapons problem, I'll make you some if you want. :D

leer34$
16-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Grand Exchange North West of Varrock or there are several weapons stores.

Matthew
16-07-2010, 09:32 PM
I believe the problem is sorted btw everyone x

OrenX
17-07-2010, 03:28 AM
I would got to the Varrock sword shop to get some. Well that is when you get enough money. That or just get the starter sword and shield from the dude somewhere right outside of Lumbridge.

Matthew
17-07-2010, 11:05 AM
I would got to the Varrock sword shop to get some. Well that is when you get enough money. That or just get the starter sword and shield from the dude somewhere right outside of Lumbridge.
ah yes
theres a combat training dude directly north of lumbridge castle
talk to him and hell give you a free sword and shield
or talk to the mage trainer and get free runes
OR talk to the range trainer and get a free bow and arrows :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!