PDA

View Full Version : So how many of you got into BETA?

Hiro
15-07-2010, 07:42 PM
I know I did ;)

http://zhost.tk/u/ud/wowcatabeta.jpg
http://zhost.tk/u/x1/wowscrnshot_071510_183706.jpg
http://zhost.tk/u/o5/wowscrnshot_071510_184018.jpg

Trying out different start zones first/leveling them and then probably gonna try 80-82.

TehJoshy
15-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Wave 2 been sent out? ;o

Hiro
15-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Yup, was sent out the other day. I got lucky. I came back to WoW 2 weeks ago :P

TehJoshy
16-07-2010, 08:54 AM
Yup, was sent out the other day. I got lucky. I came back to WoW 2 weeks ago :P

Nice, Grats, for me proberly be like the other 2 expansion betas... I'll be Betaless :D!
(Tottaly should upgrade your OS to a 64bit ;D just looked at your specs!)

Hiro
16-07-2010, 03:25 PM
Nice, Grats, for me proberly be like the other 2 expansion betas... I'll be Betaless :D!
(Tottaly should upgrade your OS to a 64bit ;D just looked at your specs!)

I would but I have 64bit, so many problems with it. And it doesn't handle WoW all that well, you have a higher chance of a memory leak. :<
So I'd rather stay 32bit, until 64bit hits the gamin companies and web-browsers.

Muct
17-07-2010, 01:12 AM
not me cus im not special enuf

Danzilla
17-07-2010, 07:26 AM

Do you even play?
Once again i didnt get a beta key : (

Bailey
17-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Do you even play?
Once again i didnt get a beta key : (

*REMOVED*

Edited by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post off topic or be rude about other forum members.

Sharon
17-07-2010, 09:26 PM
I don't play (ohahahhaha) I think my cousin did he's buzzing.

Matthew
17-07-2010, 09:34 PM
same as shaz really, i dont play but my cousin got in!

Nefarian
21-07-2010, 04:29 PM
Has a new wave been sent out this week? Since they did update the beta.

TehJoshy
22-07-2010, 05:00 PM
Has a new wave been sent out this week? Since they did update the beta.

Not from what i can see so far :( (I may be wrong!)

Bailey
22-07-2010, 11:19 PM
They're usually sent on on the monday/tues, wednesday at the latest

Axel
23-07-2010, 07:19 PM

Funny funny Habbo Hotel players.

And no I didn't get in, looked on my friend's account and he hasn't even applied to the beta... wtf.

Bailey
23-07-2010, 08:06 PM

postcountislife

Edited by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post off topic.

Bailey
25-07-2010, 12:09 PM

http://i27.tinypic.com/2wf09xx.jpg

Edited by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post off topic.

Wig44.
25-07-2010, 09:15 PM

And no I didn't get in, looked on my friend's account and he hasn't even applied to the beta... wtf.

I know your pain - my friends try to steal my 10/10 fit hot gorgeous gf all the time too. I have to scare them away with my amazing good looks. Want a free mousepad? OT: I keep my fingers crossed every mon/tues lol.

Axel
25-07-2010, 09:32 PM
I know your pain - my friends try to steal my 10/10 fit hot gorgeous gf all the time too. I have to scare them away with my amazing good looks. Want a free mousepad? OT: I keep my fingers crossed every mon/tues lol.

What are you on about? And yes I did order a free mousepad. Stop stalking me.

Wig44.
25-07-2010, 10:01 PM
What are you on about? And yes I did order a free mousepad. Stop stalking me.

No, you keep spamming a certain someone with life problems he/she doesn't care about and offering free mouse pads. The person in question wishes you to shut up.

Axel
25-07-2010, 10:05 PM
No, you keep spamming a certain someone with life problems he/she doesn't care about and offering free mouse pads. The person in question wishes you to shut up.

Oh, I guess you're referring to Bailey. I'm not spamming him with anything, I ocasionally try to make conversation and thought he might be interested in the fact that I ordered a Claymore mousemat, which is his favourite anime series. But if he doesn't want to talk to me then fair enough, too bad he can't tell me himself rather than getting you to do it for him.

Wig44.
25-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Oh, I guess you're referring to Bailey. I'm not spamming him with anything, I ocasionally try to make conversation and thought he might be interested in the fact that I ordered a Claymore mousemat, which is his favourite anime series. But if he doesn't want to talk to me then fair enough, too bad he can't tell me himself rather than getting you to do it for him.

It isn't that, he just wants you to stop talking to him so often.

Nemo
25-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Not that i care, because you guys have done this before n whatever, and i expect this from you lot, but why isn't bailey saying this himself?

Axel
26-07-2010, 12:07 AM

Alright then, I've fixed that for you.

Nemo
26-07-2010, 12:37 AM
Oh yeah, i got into beta. :) Downloading it tonight

Bailey
26-07-2010, 07:16 AM

Ignore him, all I said to Will was I don't want a mousemat, Its not like I dont want to talk to you, he's just ****stirring.

Wig44.
26-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Ignore him, all I said to Will was I don't want a mousemat, Its not like I dont want to talk to you, he's just ****stirring.

Uhuuuuh. It takes one to know one I guess? Anyway I'll come on vent soon.

@Nemo: Damn you, DAMN YOU.

TehJoshy
08-08-2010, 12:59 AM
forgot to post... Got into the Beta yaya :D

Hiro
08-08-2010, 01:43 AM
forgot to post... Got into the Beta yaya :D

Last week? My friend got in, too :P

Bailey
08-08-2010, 10:15 AM
I hate you all.

rnix
08-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Uhuuuuh. It takes one to know one I guess? Anyway I'll come on vent soon.

@Nemo: Damn you, DAMN YOU.

You are a sado aint you :)
Your little attempt to get free wow play time failed ;)

Nemo
08-08-2010, 04:18 PM
You are a sado aint you :)
Your little attempt to get free wow play time failed ;)
you what? explain ? :P

rnix
08-08-2010, 04:21 PM
you what? explain ? :P

Ohh (:
Basically i was looking to do RAF and he agreed to do it with me and i upgraded to normal (not really bothered £10 :L) and he was like "i was only after the free game time" and i was like lolfail you dont get any untill i buy a month :) so yeah :)

Nemo
08-08-2010, 04:23 PM
Ohh (:
Basically i was looking to do RAF and he agreed to do it with me and i upgraded to normal (not really bothered £10 :L) and he was like "i was only after the free game time" and i was like lolfail you dont get any untill i buy a month :) so yeah :)
Haha, wow is all i can say. I would offer to do RAF with you since i'd actually do it, but not coming back til the 4.0 patch, and even then i think i got someoen to do it with D:

rnix
08-08-2010, 04:25 PM
Haha, wow is all i can say. I would offer to do RAF with you since i'd actually do it, but not coming back til the 4.0 patch, and even then i think i got someoen to do it with D:

Thanks for the offer but me and axel do RAF alot now :L:L i think 5 or 6th time now :]
anyway err on topic -i want the beta :(

Nemo
08-08-2010, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the offer but me and axel do RAF alot now :L:L i think 5 or 6th time now :]
anyway err on topic -i want the beta :(
aha, alright :P n damn thats a lot O.o why so much

Still in the beta, pretty crap though with all the bugginess. Havent been on it in a few days hahaha. :D

rnix
08-08-2010, 04:28 PM
aha, alright :P n damn thats a lot O.o why so much

Still in the beta, pretty crap though with all the bugginess. Havent been on it in a few days hahaha. :D

Cause i get bored and quit then xfer my raf players to my main acc ^.^ cause i always do it so he recruits me and gets something out of it and i get more chars :).

I was gonna download the PTR thingy but it was taking forever so i chose not to. Anyone know a date of the full release yet? :L

Nemo
08-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Cause i get bored and quit then xfer my raf players to my main acc ^.^ cause i always do it so he recruits me and gets something out of it and i get more chars :).

I was gonna download the PTR thingy but it was taking forever so i chose not to. Anyone know a date of the full release yet? :L
haha :p fair enough

no ones quite sure, there's still a lot to do, aswell as general bug testing (and there's a lot of bugs ;l)

TehJoshy
08-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Last week? My friend got in, too :P

Nah, got my invite Friday night.
Looks like my guild won the EU Guild contest! Scarlet Monastery + a Player with the Corrupted Ashbringer and full tier 3 pretty much is a win anyway don't you think? :P

Flisker
08-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Still waiting on a BETA invite :( I hope I do get in.

Wig44.
09-08-2010, 09:22 AM
Ohh (:

You and I both know that is complete crap. I believe I said we should get 20 before you buy the actual game so we can see if it works out which it didn't since you were so damn awful at the game I couldn't take it. I agreed to do a night elf with you and you kept getting lost, falling behind and dying. I know 'everyone has to start somewhere' but I don't think everyone is that bad. I wabted to RAF not babysit. You didn't even have a microphone. Hence why I didn't recommend buying the game straight away. As I see it, it is your fault for buying the game when it didn't work out, not mine for trying to level with you when I would rather gouge out my eyes. I was always aware that you needed to buy gametime for me to get gametime and never said I was in it for the free month. Even if I had said that, it would have been that I was willing to put up with leveling a char or two to 60 and was in it not for the toons but the gametime.

*REMOVED*

Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members.

rnix
09-08-2010, 08:15 PM
You and I both know that is complete crap. I believe I said we should get 20 before you buy the actual game so we can see if it works out which it didn't since you were so damn awful at the game I couldn't take it. I agreed to do a night elf with you and you kept getting lost, falling behind and dying. I know 'everyone has to start somewhere' but I don't think everyone is that bad. I wabted to RAF not babysit. You didn't even have a microphone. Hence why I didn't recommend buying the game straight away. As I see it, it is your fault for buying the game when it didn't work out, not mine for trying to level with you when I would rather gouge out my eyes. I was always aware that you needed to buy gametime for me to get gametime and never said I was in it for the free month. Even if I had said that, it would have been that I was willing to put up with leveling a char or two to 60 and was in it not for the toons but the gametime.

*REMOVED*

No you talk complete crap. You did not say about getting to 20, you kept asking "have you upgraded" "is it done yet" and you said "i will log on proper when your upgraded" :) and clearly i cant be bad at a game with 1 full t10 warlock and a 80 priest and more characters levelling all the time. Why the need for a mic? Me and axel level fine without the need of a microphone. And the thing is your friend bailey? i believe, (who will probs deny this) said to me you was only after the game time. I don't care if he denys it cause he did say it. I know what happened so stop trying to get yourself out of it.

And how do i have inner insecurities? It's a game. There is a real world outside of wow you know mate.

Bailey
09-08-2010, 09:38 PM
No you talk complete crap. You did not say about getting to 20, you kept asking "have you upgraded" "is it done yet" and you said "i will log on proper when your upgraded" :) and clearly i cant be bad at a game with 1 full t10 warlock and a 80 priest and more characters levelling all the time. Why the need for a mic? Me and axel level fine without the need of a microphone. And the thing is your friend bailey? i believe, (who will probs deny this) said to me you was only after the game time. I don't care if he denys it cause he did say it. I know what happened so stop trying to get yourself out of it.

And how do i have inner insecurities? It's a game. There is a real world outside of wow you know mate.

Obviously I'm going to deny it when I've never said that, when did I even speak to you anyway?

And wow, T10, like that means much.

rnix
09-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Obviously I'm going to deny it when I've never said that, when did I even speak to you anyway?

And wow, T10, like that means much.

Ha this gets funnier all the time! :)
And yes you did say it what is the purpose of me lying? :L
And we have spoke ingame alot ;)

Wig44.
09-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Ha this gets funnier all the time! :)
And yes you did say it what is the purpose of me lying? :L
And we have spoke ingame alot ;)

A microphone makes it more entertaining. I never said i was in it just to rip you off, T10 is just a faceroll through ICC with a 30% buff, WOW YOU CAN LEVEL CHARACTERZ!!

I stopped because you were absolutely terrible. Whether or not you are now doesn't mean anything - back then you were unbelievably bad. I don't think anyone else is that bad when they start, even though you had me in the group trying to help you get on..

As I said, I wasn't going to babysit you through easy content that my 9 year old brother could do easily (and he doesn't even play, he was just curious once). It is a shame that you choose to randomly bring this up almost 2 years on. Obviously it wasn't a good idea to lie but if past experiences are anything to go by *REMOVED*

Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members.

Axel
10-08-2010, 03:32 PM

Stop being a sycophantic, lieing idiot who conveniently omits parts of a story and makes up parts to suit what you want to hear just to please inner insecurities.

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/30403/original/YouMad.jpg?1260647699

Edited by scott (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Nemo
10-08-2010, 03:34 PM
http://www.babydoll.ws/content/uploads/2010/03/meanwhile-in-finland.jpg
Cba to download the beta again with their new (obviously crap) downloader. :l

Decapitated
10-08-2010, 04:06 PM
When did this become the heated arguement thread, and as if a microphone is needed for wow, does anyone know when the third wave will be sent out i'm sick of checking daily for an invite :'(.

rnix
10-08-2010, 09:29 PM
http://rodalund.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/weirdo.jpg dis is me on a gd dai xo

Edited by scott (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Hiro
11-08-2010, 09:15 AM
Cba to download the beta again with their new (obviously crap) downloader. :l

It's actually pretty sweet. Let it get to like 40% and you can play, with a bit of slow model buffering, but still :P

.iNova.
11-08-2010, 03:53 PM
GAH! I'd die for a beta key!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!