PDA

View Full Version : Rule A4

flatface
15-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Hey guys,

*REMOVED*

So yes, I think Rule A4 should be edited to make this more clear as I don't think it is right now. Even though technically I didn't break any rule (for which xxMATTGxx even agreed with at first) my warning will not be reversed.

What do you guys think of this rushed, unfinnished lame excuse of a rule?

Many thanks,

Loyal and dedicated HabboxForum member, flatface.

A4. Do not post private details or information ~ We do not allow you to post private information about yourself due to security concerns. Disclosing any information about another forum user without their consent is also not allowed. This includes:

Private messages
Reputation comments
Private conversations (MSN, Habbo, etc.)
Images / videos of the user or social networking profiles (Bebo, Facebook, etc.)
Trying to organize real life meet-ups
It is also not allowed to give out the personal details (specific address, phone number etc) of anyone, forum user or otherwise.

Thread closed by Oli (Forum Manager): Warnings/infractions are not for public discussion.

hah
15-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Im sure i have linked to pictures on other sites many times before and nothing has been done. I agree with you, what a disgrace!

Tintinnabulate
15-07-2010, 10:39 PM
*Saurav // says:
*, I posted a direct link to a thread on ClubHabbo Forum photobooth which contained a picture of another forum member.
*BAHAHAHAHA
*u got warned
*for that?!?!?!?!

That sums up my reactions.

Its stupid.

But then again, last time I checked, you could be warned for posting images from PAPOY in the forum.

Hecktix
15-07-2010, 10:39 PM
The rule clearly states you must not link to images of another user, by linking to a page which you are aware there is an image of another user this is breaking rule A4, the part where it says don't post images of another user.

xxMATTGxx has spoken with you about this warning, it won't be discussed in public, should you wish to make a thread regarding the rule and not your warning, which this thread is about then you may do so but since this thread is solely aimed around your warning (and making inappropriate comments regarding a super moderator)...

Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!