PDA

View Full Version : Need help please :)

marine
15-07-2010, 10:39 PM
Hey, I've got 23m ish & I was just wondering what I should buy when I become member again (which will be soon)
I'm only looking for melee stuff, I'm thinking of bgs but idk.
Suggestions? :)

MJJ
15-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Well it depends what you want to do.

If you're going to be doing a lot of boss hunting like going to Bandos, DKs etc, then a bgs would be useful to buy.
If you're just planning to train combat with Slayer etc, then I'd recommend getting Bandos Tassets along with a Fighter Torso and Rune Defender.

I'm guessing you're just planning to train combat though - or you could spend the cash on aiming to get all of your skills to 60 or 70+ etc.

marine
15-07-2010, 10:54 PM
I've got fighter torso, fighter hat (idk why I got that, it just looks cool), rune defender.
& I'd probably get owned at gwd.
Here's my stats, my combat level is like 98/99 in members.
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2569/statsjb.png

MJJ
15-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Well if you want to train combat, then I'd stick with what I said earlier - bandos tassets. Then you can train Slayer. You've got quite a nice slayer level already, so you'll still make some cash from small drops, and also gather some charms which will help you train Summoning (Bunyip at level 68 is very useful).

Unless you don't want to spend all of your cash on combat, then you could buy some sort of barrows armour like Torags Legs to go with your Fighter Torso, and spend the rest of your cash on getting your skills up - all of them to 50+ or whatever.

I'd also recommend farming ranarr seeds in between Slayer tasks or whatever you're doing. Use supercompost on all five patches (or four) and you'll make some profit from the herbs if you sell them. Or you could use them to make prayer potions and get your Herblore up once you get level 38 Herblore, but of course you won't get as much of a profit.

[Jay]
16-07-2010, 08:36 AM
If your wanting to train combat or other skills, I would just stick to buying a whip, torag legs and go from there. If you wana have some fun then yeh you could buy bandos godsword.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!