PDA

View Full Version : HTC Desire + HTC Legend...

xzl.
16-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Im due for an upgrade on my contract in a month or two and need some opinions,
Im stuck between the desire and the legend, I realise the desire is the more up-to-date of the two but does that particularly mean its more practical and, essentially better?
I have found them both for £25 p.m with unlimited internet, texts and 100 minutes and its just a matter of finding out which is better,
I was just wondering, in your opinion which is better and why? +rep will be given of course and I greatly appreciate any opinions given

Meanies
16-07-2010, 10:31 PM
i have the desire and it's awesome, so obviosly i'm going to say that one

xzl.
16-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Have you have previous experience with the Legend? Also have you had any problems with the desire? Thank you btw :D

i have the desire and it's awesome, so obviosly i'm going to say that one

Meanies
16-07-2010, 10:35 PM
nope, only desire. but if you're getting a new phone then you may as well get the more modern one in my opinion as they'll usually have more features and be more up to date
oh and dont think i've had any problems in the last few months i've had it

xzl.
16-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Ah very true, hmm, well ill see if anyone on this forum has had any experience with the legend :) thanks for this, it really has helped, im new to HTC's so just curious on if there is a significant difference between the OS's on both phones :)

Trinity
16-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Fairly in-depth comparison of the 2: http://www.knowyourmobile.com/comparisons/451076/htc_desire_vs_htc_legend.html
Personally, I prefer the Desire for the reasons stated in that link, and it's the phone I will be buying soon :)

W00TZEH
16-07-2010, 11:14 PM
I'm getting my HTC Desire on Monday wooooo can't wait :D:D:D
any apps/widgets I should definitely download for it?

Recursion
16-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Download anything that looks remotely cool on the Market tbh LOL.

Just posted this from my Desire :)

HotelUser
17-07-2010, 05:22 AM
The Desire, correct me wrong, has a higher screen resolution.

I love my N1, the Desire's twin. It's made my Netbook redundant :P

xzl.
17-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Well looks like overwhelming respect for the desire here haha, I think I know what phone to upgrade to now ;D thank you very much +rep given accordingly :D

GommeInc
17-07-2010, 11:29 AM
Definitely the Desire, everyone I know who has one sings its praises. Not seen a Legend vs. Desire thread, but I assume this is because the Desire is the more modern one.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!