PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Need suggestions and room name :)

Calvin
17-07-2010, 01:17 AM
Hey guys, i'm sure I posted this room before but i'm looking for suggestions to improve it and room name suggestions, all posts will recieve +rep. Btw, I still want to keep the 'old' theme so yeah. Thanks! :)

http://rbguides.com/screenshots/b288c016.png

Mark
17-07-2010, 01:23 AM
Add something with a bit more colour other than lodge. Maybe do something to the walls or flooring. And for a name... The Ol' Coffee House? I dunno :L I really like it though I'd give it an 8/10 :)

leer34$
17-07-2010, 01:24 AM
Wow that's very nice & original, Maybe you could add a bit more to the walls, just looks a bit plain and the trophy looks a bit lonely. :)

Not sure of name maybe~ Ya'Oldies Barn LOL.

Calvin
17-07-2010, 01:30 AM
Add something with a bit more colour other than lodge. Maybe do something to the walls or flooring. And for a name... The Ol' Coffee House? I dunno :L I really like it though I'd give it an 8/10 :)Thanks Mark, and yeah I may add something to the wall, any suggestions? :)

Wow that's very nice & original, Maybe you could add a bit more to the walls, just looks a bit plain and the trophy looks a bit lonely. :)

Not sure of name maybe~ Ya'Oldies Barn LOL.Yeah, as above any suggestions as to what to add to the rooms and I may put a samovar next to the trophy, what you think?

Oh and if only jukeboxes were still available to buy. :(

Mark
17-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Thanks Mark, and yeah I may add something to the wall, any suggestions? :)

Yeah, as above any suggestions as to what to add to the rooms and I may put a samovar next to the trophy, what you think?

Maybe like a golden record or a certificate lol Or even just a general poster or flags :L Something that will add a bit of colour:)

JACKTARD
17-07-2010, 07:28 AM
It looks like a tavern or a hut or something so maybe Coffee Hut or something lmao, idk.

Alex3213
17-07-2010, 07:48 AM
How about some oil lamps or samovars? Mind you, I don't know where they'll go because it is pretty full already. A father of Habbo may look good on the wall.

No idea for a name.

leer34$
17-07-2010, 09:13 AM
Yes, samovars would look good.

Catzsy
17-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Thanks Mark, and yeah I may add something to the wall, any suggestions? :)

Yeah, as above any suggestions as to what to add to the rooms and I may put a samovar next to the trophy, what you think?

They are - the idea agency ones. Looks quite effective. The welsh flag looks a bit random on it's own. It needs freshening up a but with some plants maybe or a different floor. White tiles look great with the furni you have there.
Bonsai plants on the tables maybe or a small plant?

Matthew
17-07-2010, 10:48 AM
nice and original :)
maybe add some colour to the floor and walls, they look a bit plain
maybe use some different furni other than mochas, theres just too many of them
and the trophy looks out of place on its own

anyway 8/10 :]

T@R
17-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Room name ; Rustic Charm perhaps?
Isn't that a description or old description for some lodge furni?
But the word Rustic comes to mind with this room.
I'd add some creaking floors, among other things.

Mathew
17-07-2010, 11:27 AM
I agree father of Habbo would look good.

Nice room so far though!! :)

Sarah
17-07-2010, 12:31 PM
It looks a bit.. empty? You should fill up some of the space and use the creaking floor furniture which someone above suggested. oh and you most definitely need more welsh flags!

Hollie
17-07-2010, 02:02 PM
I think it needs a bit more colour and i think the throphy looks a bit out of place, but other than that i like it :)

CatFlaps
17-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Very nice my friend. (:

I love the theme and how you stuck to theme and didn't have any exceptions. This type of room is rare :P
+rep

EDIT.

I think you have too many Mochas, try removing a few and putting samovars? Also, maybe you could add an HC fireplace? I have one if you're interested. Oh, and maybe put some "spin the bottles" on the tables? They look like beer glasses.

Sharon
17-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Very nice my friend. (:

I love the theme and how you stuck to theme and didn't have any exceptions. This type of room is rare :P
+rep

EDIT.

I think you have too many Mochas, try removing a few and putting samovars? Also, maybe you could add an HC fireplace? I have one if you're interested. Oh, and maybe put some "spin the bottles" on the tables? They look like beer glasses.

Sounds good.

I have a fireplace that would look pretty good, I'll give it you next time your on :) x

Calvin
17-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Thanks guys, and yeah the part with the most mochas, i'll add a fireplace in the middle and get a father of Habbo poster and stick some things on the tables, any ideas where I can put the trophy btw? And +rep is coming! :)

j0rd
17-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Its looks good.
Maybe have some windows with a nice landscape
Also some creeky floors or cobbles would look could on the floor.

Calvin
17-07-2010, 10:14 PM
Yeah, i'll try get some creaky floors, shall I put them all over the room or in certain parts?

j0rd
17-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Maybe have creaky floors in the main bit and gobbles in the bar bit?

HotelUser
17-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Yeah, i'll try get some creaky floors, shall I put them all over the room or in certain parts?

I see you've kept the mochas, very nice!

I think creaky floors would look good surrounding the entire room; I'm not a fan of that floor colour :P

Phil
18-07-2010, 12:23 AM
I think this is a pretty nice room. It's really original and it didn't cost you alot. I like all the matching colours and I think you should use one of the names already mentioned. There's some really great suggestions.

Calvin
18-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Maybe have creaky floors in the main bit and gobbles in the bar bit?Hmm.. i'm not really a fan of cobbles because they remind me of an 'outside' room. :P Thanks though! +rep.

I see you've kept the mochas, very nice!

I think creaky floors would look good surrounding the entire room; I'm not a fan of that floor colour :PYeah, i'll try get creaky floors and see what it looks like then decide, and yeah I kept the mochas! :P +rep David :)

I think this is a pretty nice room. It's really original and it didn't cost you alot. I like all the matching colours and I think you should use one of the names already mentioned. There's some really great suggestions.Thanks Phil, and i've gone with 'Coffee Cabin' for now, may do a poll see which room names everyone likes. +rep.

And guys, going with the idea of a HC fireplace above, do you think it could go where the 3 mochas are or inbetween the ones behind the bar?

Calvin
19-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Guys, do you think I should change the wallpaper and flooring, if so what colour?

Mr-Trainor
20-07-2010, 09:38 AM
Keep the wall color but change the floor color - same style as it is but the first color that comes up.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!