PDA

View Full Version : Dungeoneering Update!

[Jay]
19-07-2010, 04:45 PM
Yep the new update is here what do you all think?

Frost dragon bones 180 xp normal, more on gilded altar, which is good mabey prayer will be cheaper but then again depends on how much the bones will sell for.

MJJ
19-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Frost dragon bones are like 20k each or something on GE at the moment, although they'll probably crash.
Maple trees can also be cut by F2P players now. I might bother to train Dungeoneering now, some of the new dungeons sound good, like the one with the runite rocks.

[Jay]
19-07-2010, 05:31 PM
Frost dragon bones are like 20k each or something on GE at the moment, although they'll probably crash.
Maple trees can also be cut by F2P players now. I might bother to train Dungeoneering now, some of the new dungeons sound good, like the one with the runite rocks.

:o 20k yeh mabey they will crash, but for now those who have 85 dung can make some quick money.

Did not know that about the maple trees altho you could use them for firemaking in f2p, they will crash a bit.

Yeh altho I was kinda hoping for more dungeons :(.

Also played a few games and the new feature which lets you customise ring is pretty usefull.

Alex3213
20-07-2010, 06:23 AM
It looks good, I may play it with a few friends over the weekend.

alotest
20-07-2010, 06:04 PM
The update sounds decent tbh, the main decent thing is it is adding more variety to what can be done with the skill

scottish
28-07-2010, 01:15 AM
Bones still 20k :P

But yeh looks like a good update, but made alot of items crash apparently

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!