PDA

View Full Version : So annoyed

Becca
19-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Basically I like someone irl and he doesn't even notice then while he was being a **** with me i liked this other person. i told the second guy who i liked that i liked them but he was just like, oh.. then ignored for ages.
so annoyed, what should i do? +*+*+*+*++*+*+*

Nemo
19-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Wait are you a guy? because if you are then that could be why the second guy kind of backed away (doesnt swing that way).

And the first person is an idiot, so it seems that both of them don't really seem interested so i guess the only thing to do is to move on..?

Axel
19-07-2010, 05:28 PM
I think the only thing you can do is tell the guy you like him if he can't take hints, and see how it goes.

Alex3213
19-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Wait are you a guy? because if you are then that could be why the second guy kind of backed away (doesnt swing that way).

And the first person is an idiot, so it seems that both of them don't really seem interested so i guess the only thing to do is to move on..?

Actually she's a female :P

I do agree with both Axel and NaughtyNemo here though, move on or just say quite firmly rather than give out hints.

Nemo
19-07-2010, 05:31 PM
Actually she's a female :P

I do agree with both Axel and NaughtyNemo here though, move on or just say quite firmly rather than give out hints.
Oh, well then yeah, point still stands, neither seem interested and the second guy just backed away because of awkwardness between the 2 of you (since he isnt interested)

Becca
19-07-2010, 06:23 PM
me and the second guy have been friends for ages so thats why i dn't know if he's interested

Nemo
19-07-2010, 06:27 PM
me and the second guy have been friends for ages so thats why i dn't know if he's interested
Well if you've been friends for ages, i imagine you talk somewhat, and if he's just completely ignoring you, then it sounds like he's not interested to me. Also i think of some girls who i've been friends with like sisters (kinda) and just couldnt think of them that way, so he could be the same.

Gibs960
19-07-2010, 07:02 PM
I get sick of people like this... although I'm only young it's still more or less the same... Just tell him that you really like him, and tell him to give you a try (go on a date once or twice)

Becca
19-07-2010, 07:57 PM
i'm not exactly crazy for the lads, but i thought about it once, then started thinking about it more so yeah.
i don't think the second guy will be interested, tbh from the replies i've had they're probably not interested.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!