PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [EN] Stray Pixels

marty
19-07-2010, 10:32 PM

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp325/StrayPixles/logo3.png

paramoreriot
19-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Woah that is amazing, i love the clouds effect and omg is that a stream how qt.
One thing is as its smaller the 50% one looks overcrowded which is happening alot cause of size restrictions tho amazing

Manson
20-07-2010, 12:04 AM
Oké at first i was like ":O"

After that i thought.. hé that isnt pixelart!

Than i zoomed in looked at the trees: oh wait it is pixelart.

But when i looked at the rocks and the sky.. the feeling of not being (completely) pixelart returned.
So i had to check, and i checked the colors.. this is wat i found:

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/1515/wtv.png

195 colors for such a small piece! so i doubt pretty much if this is all hand made in paint actually.. (and guess notmiceelf will aswell) So, any WIPS? :D

sorry for my not-perfect english

marty
20-07-2010, 12:47 AM
The point of it was to look as if it was a photograph or a realistic painting which is why I used an extensive colour pallet but its all hand made, and as for nme, since none of the stray pixels admins I showed it to questioned anything about it or pointed it out I don't think there will be a problem.

I usually don't save many wips just because I get into it and forget to but

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp325/StrayPixles/wips.png

Kyle
20-07-2010, 01:30 AM
I think you've crammed way too much detail into such a small canvas. Obviously not always a bad thing as this piece looks fab.

marty
20-07-2010, 05:23 AM
ya once I finished the larger one and started the small I realized how much detail their was and how much was going to get lost, oh well lol

thanks for the feedback thus far.

Mr-Trainor
20-07-2010, 10:21 AM
I think this is one of the best ones I've seen! Looks very nice and the detail is great, especially on the sky/clouds. +rep

j0rd
20-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Thats really good, loads of detail

thorn
20-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Way too much Detail... This Is Habbo, not Runescape..

dbgtz
20-07-2010, 07:09 PM

thats not even a good comparison

but it is too much detail i think for this but you never know, it is a great piece. Clouds look badly shaped I would say in comparison to the rest of it, they're like cartoon shaped.

Matthew
20-07-2010, 07:15 PM
wow, very good!
love the detail.

marty
20-07-2010, 07:34 PM

Show me where there is a rule about it being habbo based or the amount of detail put into it? Oh wait, there isn't one.

thats not even a good comparison

but it is too much detail i think for this but you never know, it is a great piece. Clouds look badly shaped I would say in comparison to the rest of it, they're like cartoon shaped.
Thanks for your input

wow, very good!
love the detail.
Thank you

Amberr
21-07-2010, 04:07 PM
You can tell you have defiantly put a lot of thought and effort into it, I love the detail on it and clouds look amazing. It doesn't really look like pixel art but nevertheless i love it, well done :)

thorn
21-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Well it's Habbo..

Habbo Doesn't have high quality/detail pieces of furniture,

so will look wrong within rooms..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!