PDA

View Full Version : Xperia X10

smiffy70
20-07-2010, 02:05 PM
erm im just wondering is it a guys or girls phone and if its both what way is it more :P

i need like really fast replies :P

Moved by danzooo (Forum Moderator) from "Technology Discussion" main forum: Please post in the correct section next time.

Rapidshare
20-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Its for both, the only difference which could affect it is the colour of the phone really...but then again some boys do like pink and some girls like blue or black.

Does it even matter lol

xxMATTGxx
20-07-2010, 02:59 PM
It's for anyone. :S

Jack!
20-07-2010, 03:09 PM
erm im just wondering is it a guys or girls phone and if its both what way is it more :P

i need like really fast replies :P

Why does it matter? Its a phone, anyone can use it?

danzooo
20-07-2010, 03:30 PM
I've never known of a phone's use being solely restricted to one particular gender.

Matthew
20-07-2010, 03:34 PM
the only thing that matters is whether you like the phone or not...
a phone cant have a gender, unless possibly its a certain colour, but even that shouldnt restrict it to only boys or girls

pretty pointless question really, and havent you already posted this question in 'discuss anything'?
-.-

GommeInc
20-07-2010, 05:49 PM
I have one, which probably voids everything :P

It's pretty good at fitting in with both sexes as far as looks goes. I've always found Android to be a boys OS for some reason, the Android symbol just seems boyish to me, but the style of the xperia fits with both. It's sylish :)

Matthew
20-07-2010, 07:26 PM
I have one, which probably voids everything :P

It's pretty good at fitting in with both sexes as far as looks goes. I've always found Android to be a boys OS for some reason, the Android symbol just seems boyish to me, but the style of the xperia fits with both. It's sylish :)
indeed it is :)
very good looking imo ;)

bigdavecox90
22-07-2010, 08:30 AM
It's a rubbish phone, don't bother with it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!