PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Temptations!

Mr-Trainor
22-07-2010, 08:10 AM
V Guitars are in the catalogue again :P

The claws are out, but whose side are you on?
It’s been busy in Hollywood recently with Lindsay now in lockdown and more Mel madness. But what would a week in tinsel town be without some "It-girl" drama?!
Taylor Momsen must have missed the memo about being "sweet" sixteen because once again she’s looking to sink her highly manicured nails into fellow tween queen Miley Cyrus. Here’s what she had to say in a recent interview:
"There's just no comparison between us, you know. I'm a rocker, she's a pop star. We're entirely different things and there's a big difference between us".
"It's ridiculous that Disney is as relevant as it is today even with adults. Where is the real music? What happened to Zeppelin, and people who play their own instruments? There's always going to be pop but it's not real music, it's not me."
Well sorry Taylor. We guess the millions of people that love Pop music and Miley must have got it wrong!
We’re taking the high road and dismissing trashy Taylor’s comments with this week’s deal. For just 10 Credits you’ll receive:
V Guitar - wow, we didn’t release she was such a badass "rocker".
Runway Divider - does Taylor Momsen even use a mirror to put on her eye makeup?
Volcano Flower - when it comes to dissing other celebs it seems the Gossip Girl actress has a bad case of verbal diarrhea.
Basket of Eggs - looks like you’re putting all your eggs in one basket Taylor. There goes any future Disney career opportunities!
You can grab this deal from the Special Offers section of the Catalog until next Thursday.
- Hotel Staff

Sarah
22-07-2010, 01:08 PM
I love the V guitar, not a bad offer!

Samantha.
22-07-2010, 01:10 PM
That's a great offer!

Mr-Trainor
22-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Yea, it's probably the best Thursday Temptations deal I've seen so far :P

Cosmic
22-07-2010, 01:34 PM
I never really pay attention to these as they never seem that interesting, but this one looks quite good.

JACKTARD
22-07-2010, 03:14 PM
I still probably won't buy it. The only decent thing in it is the guitar and they're 5c usually in the marketplace. Maybe eventually they might do a good selection of norms together like holodices/moodlights/pines.

Pigperson
22-07-2010, 04:30 PM
OOooh, I love the deal but yeh I agree with ^, I won't buy it cos it will be worth diddily squit.

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!