PDA

View Full Version : [Building] 5 golden ticket challenge

Crazyman!!
06-08-2005, 03:52 PM
Hey this is a nenw game i'm making please remeber i'm not ripping this off other willy wonka threds there just saying about having a tour

Anyway game rules:
you will go in to my room (golden ticket game) its still being made though!
you all go in the teleporter and it leads to many other rooms in thoes rooms there are Prezies loads and you have to click on it 2 times to see the description if it says Golden ticket and a code by it you've got one then u need to stand by it dance by it and msg me (u will have to add me) then tell me the code and colour of the prezzie to make sure then i will pick the prezzie up and u can wait in main room wen all 5 have been found thoughs 5 will win Furni rollers and mabey anything of their choice and i buy it from catalog only going up to 10 creds though then well umm i get i and you shout YAY and err you've won u can just... just go and well bye

Rawr
06-08-2005, 04:06 PM
Sounds like a good game. I wouldn't add people to you list they should be another way of them giving you the code as you would have a huge console list if the games gets popular.

Crazyman!!
06-08-2005, 04:23 PM
.. didnt think of that any sugestions on how i can improve it? nnot just he code bit any other stuff can be improved

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!