PDA

View Full Version : Homepage

,elaboratedolls
22-07-2010, 10:35 AM
This game looks really good and I cant wait to play it, but the only thing that turns me off is the homepage. Yes, it looks well managed but I think the home looks too much like a blog than a virtual world.

Samantha.
23-07-2010, 08:57 AM
I agree, it does look like a blog! But maybe when it's released the home page will change.

Nemo
23-07-2010, 08:59 AM
I agree, but i also feel that the entire site is a little tooooooo simple. There's a limit to simplicity

Kimber
23-07-2010, 01:34 PM
There is the potential for updates to come to our main website in the near future, however it is worth baring in mind that whilst Kazopark will be accessed from here (http://www.kazopark.com/play/) during the BETA, that is not the only location you will be able to access the client. Being on the Kazopark main website to open, or even play the Kazopark client will not be a requirement. More on this during the BETA.

Tintinnabulate
24-07-2010, 08:13 PM
People forget the Habbo homepage was quite crap at the start. Maybe have a nicer button instead of "Play Kazopark" text when it opens :).

,elaboratedolls
25-07-2010, 08:57 AM
:l the old habbo homepage was quite nice :( maybe you could do something like that? and yeah the "Play Kazopark" button should be more appealing. It just looks dull o.o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!