PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Facebook Account disabled!

DannLea
22-07-2010, 04:11 PM
Hey Habbox-ers,
I've got a nice problem that I need some help with.

See, because of the fact that, well, in all honesty, I don't want anyone I know knowing I play Habbo, I wouldn't dare connect my account to my REAL facebook. So, I made up a side account, with new email etc.

Today, I was going to log into Habbo, and all the sudden, I get a message: "Your account has been disabled."

At this time, I have absolutely no desire to get the facebook account back, but I would like to remove the facebook connection from my Habbo. I looked all over the Account Settings, and nothing's there that seems to be able to help me.

And, please, if you know another way, don't tell me to email Habbo. I'd rather not wait 3 months for them to reply.

Thanks,
Dan
P.S. Mods, if this is in the wrong section, I'm sorry, but I couldn't find a Habbo help forum.

Thread closed by Jordan (Forum Moderator): Due to bump

Kieran
22-07-2010, 04:14 PM
I don't think it is possible to remove the Facebook connection... Best bet is to contact player support and ask them but I highly doubt they'll do it.

Sarah
22-07-2010, 04:54 PM
Hi there was a recent thread; http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=656543&p=6613922#post6613922 - this might help you.

Moh
22-07-2010, 05:06 PM
You can still login with your habbo name and pw I think :)

Ever since the merge, my old account can no longer login via facebook and I can't remove it lol

Samantha
22-07-2010, 08:38 PM
My facebook connection automatically deleted.
I also had this problem sorta, where my habbo account connected to a facebook account (i didnt know which) and i tried to get it back but couldnt.
But maybe just leave it a while ?
Or remove the Habbo application??

Nuxty
23-07-2010, 12:36 AM
I had this same problem.

E-mail Player Support, they then ask you to verify ownership of the account and if you successfully do that, you are then asked to give a new ID you want the account connected to.

Hope it helps! :)

NAZZY,
20-08-2011, 04:50 AM
I had this same problem.

E-mail Player Support, they then ask you to verify ownership of the account and if you successfully do that, you are then asked to give a new ID you want the account connected to.

Hope it helps! :)

whats the website to email them? :)

Edited by Jordan (Forum Moderator): Please do not bump threads that are 1 year old!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!