PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated Staff [US]

superkat!
06-08-2005, 04:19 PM
I know this perhaps isn't news at all but i just wanted to congratulate the .com staff on the way they reacted too the events of yesterday.

True, it is somewhat down too them but Blunique [HM of US Hotel] had been working on the hotel for around 20 hours. Yet she still found time too play wobble squabble with Habbo's when the hotel came back around 2am EST.

She also said she apologises on behalf of the whole company for what has happened.

The other US staff have also been up working too fix this hotel.

What im trying too say is if .co.uk was hacked i doubt you'd get Callie and Glitterkat staying up all night too fix it.

.com has an extremly dedicated team of staff which is more than you can say for other hotels

ssricky
06-08-2005, 04:21 PM
I know this perhaps isn't new at all but i just wanted to congratulate the .com staff on the way they reacted too the events of yesterday.

True, it is somewhat down too them but Blunique [HM of US Hotel] had been working on the hotel for around 20 hours. Yet she still found time too play wobble squabble with Habbo's when the hotel came back around 2am EST.

She also said she apologises on behalf of the whole company for what has happened.

The other US staff have also been up working too fix this hotel.

What im trying too say is if .co.uk was hacked i doubt you'd get Callie and Glitterkat staying up all night too fix it.

.com has an extremly dedicated team of staff which is more than you can say for other hotels

if uk got hacked the habbo staff would be shatting themselves and running around going omg wheres the money it will comfort me. then they will remeber 3 days later they will get sued and then they will cry :P and everyone will laugh at them cuz they resemble piggys :P lol i unno dont ask this is ****** but part true they wouldnt knwo what to do

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!