PDA

View Full Version : The Surgery Comes To Habbo

BingoBenny
23-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Habbo and Radio 1 present The Surgery Web chats next week. Always wanted to chime in? Here's your chance to be heard!
The Surgery, run on Radio 1 by Aled Jones, talks with teens about the issues that affect them today.
Next week from Monday to Thursday, The Surgery will be coming to Habbo!
Radio One experts will be available to talk in Habbo from 8pm and then also during Aled’s live Radio One show from 9- 10pm BST (GMT+1). Aled will be popping in during his show too, so tune in, and come down for advice or a chat with the experts.
Look for the Radio 1 Lobby on Monday for your chance to participate in The Surgery.

SCHEDULE:
MONDAY 26th July: Sex and Relationships, Anita Naik
TUESDAY 27th July: Body Image, Anita Naik
WEDNESDAY 28th July: Drugs and Alcohol, Chris Hudson

THURSDAY 29th July: Life Stress, Aaron Balick
If you're a bit shy (and who isn't?) you can simply click on your Avatar on the front page and create a new character on your HabboID that'll do all the talking for you!
Find out more about The Surgery here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/surgery/

Sounds good to see Radio 1 in the hotel. :D

Samantha.
23-07-2010, 05:17 PM
That sounds really good! Makes a change for a Radio station to come to the hotel.

JACKTARD
23-07-2010, 05:18 PM
Never heard of it, probably won't go because I never usually do but hey, if some people will enjoy it then why not?

Samantha.
23-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Never heard of it, probably won't go because I never usually do but hey, if some people will enjoy it then why not?

I've heard them once or twice on Radio 1 and it's really useful and interesting.

Ardemax
23-07-2010, 06:03 PM
monday will be teh sex

Sarah
23-07-2010, 07:00 PM
that looks interesting, I never tune into it on Radio1 personally but I may do next week!

Mathew
23-07-2010, 08:46 PM
I actually might go to one of these if I remember. I've listened to Aled Hayden Jones during the Chris Moyles Show on a morning - he's so funny :P

Nuxty
23-07-2010, 10:21 PM
I think its unique and will be very different! Its something thats not really happened yet and I am a very big fan of Radio 1, so yeah! I don't think I will go though but its a really good idea!

Shar
24-07-2010, 01:33 PM
I love radio 1, and I think this sounds cool, I might go to one of these!

tm
28-07-2010, 12:05 PM
Has anyone been to one of these? If so, how was it?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!