PDA

View Full Version : Do you think that you have a healthy diet?

Hecktix
23-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Do you think you have a healthy diet? Explain why too!

I think my diet is quite appalling, I eat healthy meals although I pig out on loads of crap :'(

Special
23-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Do you think you have a healthy diet? Explain why too!

I think my diet is quite appalling, I eat healthy meals although I pig out on loads of crap :'(

same as this

although i'm quite lucky in the sence that i have a fast metabolism & i don't put on weight fast at all

Samantha.
23-07-2010, 10:07 PM
I can eat healthy!
But when i snack I tend to eat like chocolate or something and especially when im at college I eat loads of rubbish, when i'm at home i trie to eat fruit.

Abbie.
23-07-2010, 10:08 PM
all i eat in a day is no breakfast some chocolate for lunch, then a dinner, then a cup of tea at night and lots of water, because for some reason im never hungry anymore :S

its alot better in winter lol.

Rozi
23-07-2010, 10:25 PM
eat quite a lot of vegetables but like no fruit but usually not much crap. Generally it's ok, I need more water thoughhh.

Caution
23-07-2010, 10:40 PM
I suppose, yeah, I eat loads of fresh orange and salad and stuff. I snack all the time on utter crap though.

Hollie
23-07-2010, 10:46 PM
I eat quite alot but i would say its balanced, i have alot of fruit and veg but chocolate too (:
So i would say im quite healthy :D

Kipp
23-07-2010, 10:48 PM
I think my diet is good. When I was like 14, I used to eat sooo much junk food. Now, I mostly eat healthy foods like pasta, salads etc.

RedStratocas
23-07-2010, 11:53 PM
actually yeah, luckily i dont really need to think about it too much, i generally like healthy food. i lovvveeeee vegetables, and fruit, but im not too keen on meat. since ive been able to dictate my own diet ive basically been a vegetarian. and i dont really like soda, or candy really.

when im living at my parents house im a bit of a slob lol, ill munch on chex mix or something and ill be lazy. but when im at school i eat way less in general.

Callum.
24-07-2010, 12:15 AM
I don't think mine is very good.

I don't eat breakfast. Have a bad lunch at the shops at school. Have a good dinner my mum cooks everyday. But it's the inbetween stuff that's pretty bad.

Camy
24-07-2010, 01:37 AM
Nooo :P

Its always been bad, but since I passed my driving test, it got 100 times worse. I have mcdonalds/kfc/chip shop/chinese like 6 times a week, just cos its so easy to go and get it now. I usually go to asda or tesco or something, and stock up on crap to eat and drink aswell lol, like sensations, huge bars of dairy milk, irn bru, relentless.
Its pretty bad, but I'm sure I won't be able to keep it up once I start going to uni.

beth
24-07-2010, 01:50 AM
no i'm terrible. i'm such a fussy eater that i really won't eat anything.
so basically all i eat is bread, snackajacks & mountain dew.

working at maccies has made it significantly worse also, cause now i can't eat hot food cause the smell makes me vom.

Juelz
24-07-2010, 01:10 PM
not really....when im bored i eat toooo much junk but yano and i dont really eat breakfast i just eat junk instead lool

Catzsy
24-07-2010, 02:06 PM
I would say a balanced diet. Prefer wholemeal/granary bread, Pasta etc. Don't eat a lot of refined carbs or drink sugary drinks. I do like some fast food though. Eat a fair bit of fruit and vegatables. Fridge maybe a bit too convenient while not at Uni though.

Shar
24-07-2010, 02:13 PM
My diet is good, I have my 5 a day (A) and I don't snack a lot, so I think so!

Nicola
24-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Not really, no. I hardly ever eat breakfast and if I do it won't be a proper healthy breakfast and I always eat unhealthy snacks.

I do really like fruit and veg and I've always got fruit in but I just get too tempted by the unhealthy things.

MzKx
31-07-2010, 02:10 PM
mine probably isnt that good. i never really have breakfast or lunch.. i usualy just eat my dinner most days.. sometimes i cant stop munching all day tho

Becca
31-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Not really. I'll eat the three main meals healthy but inbetween I eat loads of ****.

Apple
01-08-2010, 08:10 PM
My diet is terrible, I eat absolutely anything without thinking about the nutritional facts, also if my mums out and I can't be bothered making tea I'll just pig out on anything at all.

Swastika
02-08-2010, 01:11 AM
Mines usually okay, i like eating healthily and stuff but the past few days have been awful lmao.
Thursday = Pizza shop, Friday = Dixy Chicken, Last night = Pizza shop, today = McDonalds.
What can i say, we're decorating! ;)

Circadia
02-08-2010, 08:48 AM
Well , I have to eat a lot of red meat to keep my iron levels stable because of my anaemia, But i do eat vegetables and fruits when i can and try not to pig out on crap

Sharon
05-08-2010, 06:18 PM
No mine horrible, I eat thing after things, although people are amazed I'm not over weight.

I'm trying to sort it out.

oh **** i have a lemonade next to me

Nemo
05-08-2010, 06:18 PM
I eat my greens, tis good enough. Although excercise is another thing

<Nick>
11-08-2010, 08:05 PM
I stick to a certain amount of calories a day and dont eat sweets/choc/fattyfoods

but i wouldnt call it healthy because its way less then the amount of calories i should be eating

Petite$
11-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Absolutely no where near 'healthy' is all I'll say!

Grippz
11-08-2010, 09:39 PM
I eat a bowl of cereal when I get up and then will be fine until dinner time in the evening. I don't snack on anything any more and I don't eat after 9pm lolol. I eat fairly well, lots of vegetables and foods high in protein etc. I do obviously have the odd fatty dinner lmao but still.. We all do (A)

Edit:

Oh, I also try to make sure I stay under a certain amount of calorie intake in a day :)

wiktoria
13-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Yeah. I used to eat loads of junk food but now I stopped eating as much and only eat a chocolate bar or a packet of crisps every now and then. I eat Breakfast, Lunch and Tea normally if I'm hungry in between I eat fruit or something.

9y
22-08-2010, 01:40 PM
I agree with you. I'm good at having my 5 a day and healthy meals but the random crap between meals is appauling. Crisps, chocolate, cereal bars and last nights was a midnight trip to mcdonalds. I do think its more of the late night eating which is the problem though! xx

Jordan
22-08-2010, 01:50 PM
No, I really don't think I do. D: ahaha too many pasty's ;)

kuzkasate
22-08-2010, 02:23 PM
Well yes, my parents make all healthy food and that, but if it was my will, it wouldnt be a healthy diet haha.

j0rd
22-08-2010, 02:26 PM
No, the only vegtible i like is potato

Rapidshare
22-08-2010, 02:36 PM
No, I eat a lot of bad junk although my family are healthy. This is due to being summer atm, and cba cooking fresh meals.

rokgal
23-08-2010, 08:39 PM
my diets rubbish,

i eat healthy meals at school ect but at home i get hungry in the day as i cant eat large portions so i tend to eat chocolate or crisps ;(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!