PDA

View Full Version : Veng Other...

Thomas
24-07-2010, 07:33 AM
Who can do veng other??
because for when I pk if i could have some one to veng for me because i dont have 94 mage or done any of the quests :P

if no one could spare a few mins for like 1 fight to see if its easyer to KO with.

*coff* Aiden 99 mage, quest cape *coff* :D

Aidenn
24-07-2010, 12:36 PM
I would Happily Veng you, but One problem other people would try doing tele-other on you, making you more likely to die, Unless you want to keep it timed and ill be in cc with you, when you want venging you tell me in CC, turn your accept Aid On, soon as i veng you. You can then turn it off.

But beware its a huge risk.

Thomas
24-07-2010, 12:49 PM
why for you to veng for me would i have to me in multi? or just aid on? if so people dont tele other its never happened before :D

Aidenn
24-07-2010, 12:58 PM
You need Accept Aid On to be Veng'd. And no you dont need to be in multi.

But what i ment by Tele-other was, people usually cast tele other spells on someone that are having spells cast on them, such as heal other, veng etc, cure blah de blah.

Only reason i know this is because i was one of them (the mean ones that waited at the wildy tele-othering people) because obviously you'd get the pop-up window asking would you like to be tele'd, and usually within the time it takes you to close it down/ click no your on a very Low HP, So low you cant recover quick enough, or if you was on a low enough HP at the start, apprently chances are your dead.

Thomas
24-07-2010, 02:11 PM
well i pk in G.E, around varrock and edgvillie bounty hunter.
and at the level i will be (about 28 combat) i don't think people would bother tele other me?? if i was 70+ then yeh i see me as a targ but 20-30? not really

Aidenn
24-07-2010, 02:21 PM
Lemme know when you want venging etc, ill need to swap to lunar lala

Thomas
24-07-2010, 02:35 PM
oh ok :) i'm not getting my combat stats for pking untill i get 99 fletching so it wont be for 6 weeks (2 weeks fletching 2 weeks hols 2 weeks training)

scottish
28-07-2010, 01:21 AM
I've rarely ever seen someone attempt to tele other in wildy lol

and ive seen ALOT of people veng other/heal other/energy etc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!