PDA

View Full Version : Where did you get the idea for your Habbo name?

Mathew
24-07-2010, 10:33 AM
What made you choose your Habbo name? Has it got any significance?

I was called mrponki first which is what I call my cat, then changed to omgMatt and now Mathew - because it's my name :)

You?

Alex3213
24-07-2010, 10:41 AM
My name is Alex (duh) and I dunno really, it's quite a nooby name. I know that ones like "Alex201" were available but I liked the organisation of the characters.

-Danube-
24-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Well it was a nickname i had in rl in about year 10. I did German and there is a river in germany called the river Danube. But then there was also this obsession with Lube in our german glass, so i ended up with the name Danube cos if you mix my name (Dan) with Lube you get Danube. So yeah and then when i came to register it on Habbo, Danube was already taken so i made -Danube-

Alex3213
24-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Well it was a nickname i had in rl in about year 10. I did German and there is a river in germany called the river Danube. But then there was also this obsession with Lube in our german glass, so i ended up with the name Danube cos if you mix my name (Dan) with Lube you get Danube. So yeah and then when i came to register it on Habbo, Danube was already taken so i made -Danube-

It was quite interesting cos I was thinking about the river Danube the other day but as you always like to call yourself "Danoob" I thought your name was a play on words. It is very logical, though!

Mr-Trainor
24-07-2010, 11:48 AM
A lot of people think my surname is Trainor but it was actually my best friends surname :P

Alkaz
24-07-2010, 11:51 AM
My first Habbo name was inspired by the word Habbo and was 088ah. I had many similar accounts including 088! which I was on the forum for a few years. Then I lost them accounts and then I was watching late night bingo and someones ring in name on there was Alkaz so I stealedid it.

j0rd
24-07-2010, 12:05 PM
My first Habbo name was inspired by the word Habbo and was 088ah. I had many similar accounts including 088! which I was on the forum for a few years. Then I lost them accounts and then I was watching late night bingo and someones ring in name on there was Alkaz so I stealedid it.
theif!!!!!

J25T was basicly my xbox live name (Jordan 25T) shortened

Shar
24-07-2010, 12:07 PM
My brother when I was 11
looooool

buttons
24-07-2010, 02:16 PM
my 1st acc was named after a song called jennifer eccles that my mum use to sing to me but i spelt it wrong, forgot p/wood to that anyway
& jennyjukes was my nickname from her too idek why

Jordy
24-07-2010, 02:59 PM
Hmm katie.pricejorda does have a story xD - Back in 2005 I was 11 and Katie Price was famous at the time for going into I'm a celebrity get me out of here! So I was nicknamed "Katie Price" in real life at the time as my real name was Jordan.

Therefore I tried to register katie.price as my Habbo name, this was taken so I tried to add "jordan" to the end of it, however there wasn't enough room for the "n" so it ended up as katie.pricejorda :)

JACKTARD
24-07-2010, 04:10 PM
Jackmiester --- Awful name spur of the moment thing
Jacktard --- was my jokey nickname for a short time
Jippet --- I went on the urban dictionary under "J" to look for a good name

Sarah
24-07-2010, 04:33 PM
I honestly have no idea how i came up with my name.

Martin
24-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Because I always loved bolts irl and 660 was my password on the school computers when I was wayyy younger. It just sorta stuck with me. :(

Calvin
24-07-2010, 04:56 PM
At the time I had an addiction for skittles and my friend had a similar name then I somehow came up with Skizzling. ;)

Nicola
24-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Well Nic is short for Nicola and and I just thought I'd put "Super" infront of it. Not entirely sure why the dot is there, SuperNic must have been registered.

frenchy
24-07-2010, 06:30 PM
I thought about what letter the name "Michael" started with.

Amberr
24-07-2010, 06:34 PM
Ambzz. i got from my name, pretty nooby tbh but oh well and i got Booket (my previous account) from looking at a book on my shelf LOL,i really dont know why but yeah....

befas
26-07-2010, 08:12 AM
I went on habbo before i made this account ...i didn't like my name so i went around trying to find a good name idea. I saw someone whose name was bestrong ... i liked that name so but i didn't want to copy it so i choose befas because befast was taken :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!