PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] recent permenant bans

jakey,,
24-07-2010, 10:55 AM
i recently got permenantly banned while i was on holiday for "scamming" on my account backaway
at the same time on the same day krooze and leetalex got permed for same reason, i was wondering if anyone else did and if it's a glitch as none of us scammed and me and leetalex weren't even online thanks.

Art
24-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Maybe you got hacked?

,elaboratedolls
24-07-2010, 12:17 PM
thats quite possible. have you wrote an appeal? I dont think it could've been a glitch. Try log in soon and then reply to this and tell me what it said exactly. Part from the Landing page bit.

jakey,,
24-07-2010, 01:59 PM
mate i used to hack last login = 2weeks ago i came back from holiday yesterday ... and thats when i last login i have 70 petals still sitting in one room and ... copying and pasting the ban descrption ..

You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Scamming Ban: Permanent (id: 1483062)". The ban will expire at 12/17/21 8:30 PM Eastern Time.

Catzsy
24-07-2010, 02:26 PM
mate i used to hack last login = 2weeks ago i came back from holiday yesterday ... and thats when i last login i have 70 petals still sitting in one room and ... copying and pasting the ban descrption ..

You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Scamming Ban: Permanent (id: 1483062)". The ban will expire at 12/17/21 8:30 PM Eastern Time.

Could they check that it was hacked from a different IP/Server? Also can you prove to them you were on holiday?

Nuxty
24-07-2010, 02:33 PM
Yeah, contact them. Explain to them where you were and if possible show them some form of proof (you shouldn't actually have to as they can most likely do it via the IP address). Let them know you think its a glitch.

If it isn't a glitch its possibly the terrible moderation team the .com hotel have now - they always muck this up in my opinion!

Hope you get it resolved soon!

jakey,,
24-07-2010, 02:34 PM
no logins from my IP address on habbo for the 8days, nor on any of my accounts checked them.

thanks nuxty but luckily before i went on holiday i put around 40t odd worth on a safety so only 5t banned :P just annoying =[ if they dont resolve it i will wait 3months .. =/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!