PDA

View Full Version : ToC

Tintinnabulate
24-07-2010, 03:53 PM
All managers should be banned from entering. We do not want a repeat of the last official tournaments which was filled with Admins.

Hecktix
24-07-2010, 03:57 PM
I think Managers should be allowed to enter a reduced amount of tournaments, afterall managers are members too :)

Tintinnabulate
24-07-2010, 03:58 PM
I think Managers should be allowed to enter a reduced amount of tournaments, afterall managers are members too :)

Most of them never post.
Do a separate private tourny for managers or if you are going to let them enter, maximum of 5 entry in the whole of ToC each, and no more than one manager per tourny.

Special
24-07-2010, 04:00 PM
if more managers play, the less 'normal' members will which will enentually lead in no intrest in tornamnets because they will assume the managers will take up all the places

Tintinnabulate
24-07-2010, 04:01 PM
You have to remember nvr is a player, and then if managers play too, it means members can't.

Inseriousity.
24-07-2010, 04:24 PM
I won't be playing, I'll let the members have all the fun and whoop your backsides at the hxss instead ;)

Martin
24-07-2010, 04:27 PM
I won't be playing, I'll let the members have all the fun and whoop your backsides at the hxss instead ;)

Yeah same :D I think it is only fair to give the members a chance in this case, since as you rightly said, if managers all entered there just wouldn't be room and it reduces member participation which is what we want to try and encourage to ensure members are well looked after.

Green team ftw eh Mike? :D

Hecktix
24-07-2010, 04:32 PM
Yeah same :D I think it is only fair to give the members a chance in this case, since as you rightly said, if managers all entered there just wouldn't be room and it reduces member participation which is what we want to try and encourage to ensure members are well looked after.

Green team ftw eh Mike? :D

you are on the red team ;l

Martin
24-07-2010, 04:34 PM

Nooooooooo I don't want to be! :@ GREEN FTW! :'(

xxMATTGxx
24-07-2010, 05:07 PM

Nooooooooo I don't want to be! :@ GREEN FTW! :'(

Well you can't have everything in life Martin, sorry. :(

But on topic: I won't be entering them this time round as I believe users complained regarding General Management/Management from entering them, so I will leave it to other members to beat Nvrspk4. ;)

nvrspk4
24-07-2010, 08:24 PM
I wasn't aware that this was a problem last time or I would've tried to address it, thanks for letting me know. But it seems like our managers are quite well disciplined and are abstaining of their own accord.

And you'll definitely be able to beat me at some games...we'll have to see how many ;)

Tintinnabulate
24-07-2010, 08:27 PM
I wasn't aware that this was a problem last time or I would've tried to address it, thanks for letting me know. But it seems like our managers are quite well disciplined and are abstaining of their own accord.

And you'll definitely be able to beat me at some games...we'll have to see how many ;)

Last time there was a competition with just management :P Had to be re-created ;). But yep it would be good if there was more members. Managers can enter if they really want but only one per game maximum would be ideal.

nvrspk4
24-07-2010, 08:28 PM
Last time there was a competition with just management :P Had to be re-created ;). But yep it would be good if there was more members. Managers can enter if they really want but only one per game maximum would be ideal.

Ok I'll definitely keep an eye on it. Since I already started this week, its a bit late to set restrictions (and plus we wouldn't see the problems till midweek) but if it becomes a problem I'll do something along the lines of what you suggested for next week :)

Alex3213
24-07-2010, 08:37 PM
I like the suggestion of only a limited amount of managers registering, but I know that myself and many others will not be entering.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!