PDA

View Full Version : LOL. Apple disses the new Motorola Droid X

abdellah123
24-07-2010, 07:39 PM
LOL
kk here is the link to the article lol xD

Click Here (http://www.pcworld.com/article/201817/apple_disses_droid_x.html/)! lols
(Doesn't work? Here is the link: http://www.pcworld.com/article/201817/apple_disses_droid_x.html/)

Thread moved by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Technology Discussion'

AgnesIO
24-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Saw this on engadget.

Apple is making me laugh tbh

GoldenMerc
24-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Took ages to load but ye, Apple are just trying to get one over them.

Apolva
24-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Here's a direct link to Apple's test page: http://www.apple.com/antenna/

xxMATTGxx
24-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Well Done to Apple for "Let's get the media away from us and put the blame onto other people". Like I have said in another thread, yes the signal may go down but it does not have the same issue the iPhone 4 actually faced. That phone is still able to make calls/send texts/browse the web, but when that happened to the iPhone 4 it wasn't able to do that.

HotelUser
25-07-2010, 03:42 AM
Apple seems persistent with trying to prove to the world that other phones drop calls too. Because I don't own any other phones other than my Nexus One (which admittedly does hinder in terms of signal strength depending on how I hold it, though no more than the typical iPhone 3G) and all of these Apple videos are obviously bias.

I'm not going to say anything more because Matt Garner will kill me :P

GommeInc
25-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Pffft, nothing new there. Apple chucking the blame and attention around as per usual - it didn't work blaming their customers so they will try to make another company look as though they have the same issue when in reality the iPhone 4 was a big flop because Apple acted skittish around the whole fiasco. At the end of the day, these phones still work - the iPhone 4 didn't because the signal DID cut off, these other phones just looked as though they did, but in reality there were no problems. They did what phones do :P

HotelUser
26-07-2010, 05:13 AM
Pffft, nothing new there. Apple chucking the blame and attention around as per usual - it didn't work blaming their customers so they will try to make another company look as though they have the same issue when in reality the iPhone 4 was a big flop because Apple acted skittish around the whole fiasco. At the end of the day, these phones still work - the iPhone 4 didn't because the signal DID cut off, these other phones just looked as though they did, but in reality there were no problems. They did what phones do :P

iPhones could probably be spewing out lava and you'd get the fans who would pay thousands for them :P

I've never used a 4G, just an original, 3g and 3gs. In comparison to Android before snapdragon, WVGA and honkin' amounts of ram they were pretty smug.

Recursion
26-07-2010, 07:02 AM
iPhones could probably be spewing out lava and you'd get the fans who would pay thousands for them :P

I've never used a 4G, just an original, 3g and 3gs. In comparison to Android before snapdragon, WVGA and honkin' amounts of ram they were pretty smug.

It's just "4", not "4G" ;)

So, tbh, the HTC Evo beats it hands down, and I'm very happy with the 720p video capture on my Desire etc etc.

Apple are being **** once again.

Superior
26-07-2010, 10:45 AM
I think it's great, Apple thought they were invincible and now one of their products has a pretty serious problem and they don't like it. It had to happen sometime, now they will start going all Toyota and making extra extra sure something like this doesn't happen again. I have seen some crazy stuff though, I was reading a samsung galaxy vs some random htc android phone vs the iphone 4 and in all the categories the iphone looked to be doing better and then in the conclusion it said "the HTC phone wins but it would of been the iphone 4 if it wasn't for it's antenna problem so better look next time apple" wtf lol the percentage of people actually effected by the exposed antenna is tiny yet they say something like that. I'm sure apple are getting ready to kick some ass! :)

tm
26-07-2010, 11:45 AM
Apple were the ones who claimed they were above attacking other companies. Oh how things change.

Recursion
26-07-2010, 11:56 AM
Apple were the ones who claimed they were above attacking other companies. Oh how things change.

Agreed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!